auto lock central locking

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
anyone knows how to diy proton oem alarm/central lock so that whenever u press the brake, the central lock will lock the door??? can this be done???

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
can be done....I know a stand alone unit which can be done. It is from "wheels" and the name if not mistaken "stop lock". go read the instruction on the unit. Everytime you press the brake, it will lock all your 4 doors. Should not be expensive....

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
johnsmith said:
can be done....I know a stand alone unit which can be done. It is from "wheels" and the name if not mistaken "stop lock". go read the instruction on the unit. Everytime you press the brake, it will lock all your 4 doors. Should not be expensive....
where can u buy this stoplock?? can we just diy....??

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
acc shop got ...i thin 60-80...can diy, but need diagram..it consist some transistor and othjer component..not suitable for beginner i think

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
true...there are a lot of cables connected to that device. not telling that is impossible but I prefer to leave that to the installers. There are familiar with the installation and also having the right tools.

You can get those device from cosplus/1-stop or most cash-and-carry accessories shop.

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
carrere,

where u installed it? location plss..
rm50 is ok wiz me! ;)

but how to unlock? got any switch or manual?!?..
thanks!

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
Carrera said:
yes..there's a standalone device. Install at accessories shop easier la..mine also already installed RM 50 only.
Ic...rm50 for the unit it's ok.....which acc shop u go??/ rm 50 izzit including installation???

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
could we actually wire something from the brake light to trigger the mechanism on the OEM lock button in the car? When you step on your brakes, the only indication that the brake is 'on' is when the lights / second filament is switched on right?

HhMm... interesting.. any sifu out there willing to help? I dont have a cari with me right now... so i cant DIY.... whoaaaa :(

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Or you could steal the mechanism from your friend's kelisa... hehehehe :)

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
simefly said:
could we actually wire something from the brake light to trigger the mechanism on the OEM lock button in the car? When you step on your brakes, the only indication that the brake is 'on' is when the lights / second filament is switched on right?

HhMm... interesting.. any sifu out there willing to help? I dont have a cari with me right now... so i cant DIY.... whoaaaa :(
yalah...rig a switch/relay to the brake and the central lock motor...so when brake is press...switch/relay will lock activate the central lock....hmmmm any sifu out there can think of something???

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
RM50 include installation and it's come wif manual..no need to headache la..just let them fix 4 u. location is Sungai Petani, Kedah. Yes..can do 1 button for this lock..when u press..it will unlock all ur 4 doors. Press brake pad..it will lock also.

takumi86 said:
carrere,

where u installed it? location plss..
rm50 is ok wiz me! ;)

but how to unlock? got any switch or manual?!?..
thanks!

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
aiseh.. kedah ka?!?. so far!!..
anyone from Klang valley installed this
and charged u around rm50?!?..
appreciate if u can name the device. ;)

deja vu

Sep 2, 2005
Pg
I'm from SP. So u mean urs comes wit d switch to unlock all d locks? Where is d place tat u went?

Carrera said:
RM50 include installation and it's come wif manual..no need to headache la..just let them fix 4 u. location is Sungai Petani, Kedah. Yes..can do 1 button for this lock..when u press..it will unlock all ur 4 doors. Press brake pad..it will lock also.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

I would like to know it possible for me to use a 1.8 alternator

for my 1.6 satria or i need to buy back the 1.6?

please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience