Apexi Afc Neo vs Greddy E-manage?

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
:wavey:Sunway..... n1 will be on ur left further up and u will be seeing Silverstone on ur rite first shop...same row as it is.... Jos is good no regrets

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
beside Monster Garage !!
Millennium Motorsport = Joshua = Kind , Good , Expert Tuner , Steady ...etc..

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
hi guys, something interesting to share,

There are standalone experienced tuners share with me, despite Emanage has more functions than SAFC Neo, but Neo's circuit board design is more stable and accurate than Emanage. Hence in the sense of injectors' respond, SAFC is accurate and faster than Emanage, hence actually SAFC could perform better.

But I dont know whats your take and anyone experienced using both Emanage and SAFC and have a dyno comparison chart before.

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
ok cool...... i guess getting the right tuner is also important but i think this time i'll go with the e-manage

the functions seem pretty good for a piggy back unit and was trying to compare with the fcon sz but i think there are more emanage tuners out there and its a safer bet

thanks for the advice sifus!:shakehands:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
quite true, but despite I already had Emanage, I think I'd try SAFC neo soon, coz have LCD screen to monitor things going on in the engine n looks cool. maybe I will FR whether Emanage produce better horses or SAFC neo

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

GO FOR JOSHUA Millennium !!
No need so big kua @.@

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
joshua got discount for him ma..hehehe

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
if got 90% disc i also want ler..hehe

mobb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Hehe bro Zarafrost question is which one better either Afc Neo or E-manage Ultimate...Other than that lets leave it behind..
To me as i have used both of it...e-manage ultimate is muuuccch better than neo. as it got more point of tuning rather than neo. If im not mistaken Ultimate got 30+- point of tuning compared to neo that only have 16 if im not mistaken.
Its just Ultimate a big pricey but with the function it comes along i think its worth it. But dont go with the e-manage blue because might as well u use neo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW 3-series coupes powered by the M V10 seem to be the flavor of the month with no less than three different models from three different tuners released in the last couple of weeks. Already we’ve had the G-Power M3 CSL and the more recent AC Schnitzer GP3.10, and now we can add another modified 3-series to that list with the launch of the Hamann thunder coupe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience