Apexi Afc Neo vs Greddy E-manage?

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
Hi

i drive a v6 turbo and need to put an engine management but i'm still not sure what is should go for
Greddy e-manage or Apexi afc Neo?
I don't quite understand the write up so far so dear sifu's...please help me out

thanks

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
SAFC Neo is Shitfull of bug's ...
E-manage has Fake's ...

Just buy ol'reliable SAFC I & II or opt for standalone :)

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
SAFc..senang get STEAL !! :biggrin:
The Best Way is ..
Emanage Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep in your dashboard !
Safety ! More function !

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
E manage is much much better and almost same price with the afc neo..so get the emanage!..

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
or better... get unichip laa... yup abit more expensive but better tuning capability....

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
or better... get unichip laa... yup abit more expensive but better tuning capability....
then who tune ? rs impressive arr ?? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

SAFc..senang get STEAL !! :biggrin:
The Best Way is ..
Emanage Blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep in your dashboard !
Safety ! More function !
who the hell say senang kena STEAL ... of course la senang kena steal if u put on ur dashboard to show off ... do the same like u would with the emanage ... hide in dashboard or better bawah carpet ... :wavey:

good thing is u can make a shorter socket with 10 pins so that u can remove it from ur car when u leave it at a suspicious place ... its small and mobile to put inside ur gf purse or ur own pocket ...
plus with the thing not inside ur car ... thieves would have a hard time trying to steal ur car ... :biggrin:

but then dont get the NEO .. get SAFC 1 or 2 :wavey:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

who the hell say senang kena STEAL ... of course la senang kena steal if u put on ur dashboard to show off ... do the same like u would with the emanage ... hide in dashboard or better bawah carpet ... :wavey:

good thing is u can make a shorter socket with 10 pins so that u can remove it from ur car when u leave it at a suspicious place ... its small and mobile to put inside ur gf purse or ur own pocket ...
plus with the thing not inside ur car ... thieves would have a hard time trying to steal ur car ... :biggrin:

but then dont get the NEO .. get SAFC 1 or 2 :wavey:
If not mistaken... SAFC can read & show the rpm point right ??
Most people install that...becoz easy to self tuning or can put at dash board and view the rpm point...
IF buy this and simpan inside dashboard ..why dont get a EMB better ?? :biggrin:
Defi meter ..can attract many people wanna steal..but why still put at the dashboard ??:banghead:

ghohz

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
of coz 4 free show..n make ppl 'yum2' when look at ur desbod..

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

of coz 4 free show n show off..n make ppl 'yum2' when look at ur desbod..

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
ok cool..... so emanage would be better in terms of tuning?
because for me i need to tune the ignition and air fuel.
how bout the hks f con V? fcon v pro too expensive haha

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
It depends what ur tuning these piggy-backs for....

If its just for basic AF ratio across the rpm bands, the SAFC and e-manage (in basic form) do pretty much the same. For the e-manage u need to get the ignition harness (an additional accessory) in order to advance the engine's timing. Only then u get 1 step above the SAFC....
The e-manage can also control additional injectors and stuff like that, which the SAFC can't...

Get my drift? So just because a guy has e-manage, not necessarily he's doing more then the SAFC... wanna get e-manage, make sure u utilize all its function or not just get a SAFC....

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008

QUOTE]

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/tech-engine-management-systems/305804-unichip-tuner.html

... dear bro, rs is NOT the only tuner here.... plus the features in unichip is more than emanage...
but the problem is lack of tuner here... and not so famous as emanage laaaa.....

*just let the guy have more option for his money, in the end , he has to make the decision,*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

Attention to anyone who is considering to go to Eunos 1 Utama.

My friend send her car for car wash at 1 Utama Eunos today and guess what had happened. One of their man bang my friend's car bumper. I was so shock to hear this from my friend.... and I wonder is it still safe to leave our car to those so called 'car care' centre.....

very bad very bad... remember ... don go there.!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience