>>any Seremban People<< N9

wai88,
I taught you want to chase the Viva that horn you :rofl:
if you chase, I also will follow de..that fella tail gaiting me quite close for a certain period..that time traffic was quite a lot also, he still want to tail gate ppl..sigh..dunno what the driver thinks..

dont wan to chase la, looks like im buli the viva o..

BLANK: i tot u got alot geh...king in the gal thread wor,dont 'ga ga sei" ar

Last edited:
is 'mou dak sek' lo..

nvr mind....'maan-maan gan,dun luen-luen sek'......tercekik later:rofl::rofl:

wai88,
I taught you want to chase the Viva that horn you :rofl:
if you chase, I also will follow de..that fella tail gaiting me quite close for a certain period..that time traffic was quite a lot also, he still want to tail gate ppl..sigh..dunno what the driver thinks..

juz step the brake pedal la:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Khoo, try to tighten the BOV to the max....you at home? maybe will go to your house look for u. if problem still there...

still stuck at opis ma:banghead:

khoo198:
x tau malu la u...:tongue:

wai88:
i also 'mou dak sek'....where got apam for you...

dis year is ur year BLANk!!....AbeTiger:rofl::rofl:
sibeh pannai pura-pura:banghead: u 'jiak beh liao' i guess:thefinger::rofl::rofl:

wai88:
no la....no la...:biggrin:

apam...u need to find TitanRev ma...

khoo198:
lol~~~wht 'jiak beh liao'....im telling the truth ma...

Now office only left me...so damn quiet....

wai, we are not boss....we also Da Gong Zai....Hahahahaha

Blank, what me??

yayaya.....'hit doll' only:rofl::rofl:

hit those doll that give you satisfaction,like below ka?
_imageDOLL_rui_Rui7.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no la reddice....juz want the bov fishing~~louder only,but when take out tht pipe.....engine mati pulak:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

hit those doll that give you satisfaction,like below ka?
_imageDOLL_rui_Rui7.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:whooaah......very 'sharp'!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: must b 1 of ur favorite collections in your roam:rofl:

reddice, ur Maf is what type> hot wire or vane?

mine is from rb20...hotwire..

that thing really make me dizzy last time..hahah...later wanna change back to sr20 la...
or just do the wiirng..i think the wiring is not right..sometime the cable loose a bit..

Khoo,
i dont like to Da Gong Zai geh..but tis is rare collection item leh,faster grad one lol

aiks.....if wan to buy oso buy C or D cup 1 la.......dis 1 look like B only:banghead::banghead: same price 1 isn't it??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom