>>any Seremban People<< N9

khoo198:
angela baby eh????

wakakakakakaka~~~

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

TR/ khoo / wai88,
this is the website I told you all yesterday about buying cars from Japan personally. The price is cheap but I believe that the import tax is excluded.

CAR EXPORT / JDM TRADE / USED VEHICLE EXPORT FROM JAPAN / AUTO AUCTION AGENT / SECONDHAND JDM CARS / KAMIKAZE DRIVE JAPAN

convertion rate:
1 Yen = RM 0.03802

i spotted a kp for sale...:biggrin:

S2000 maximum RM 100k like that only nia, here 180k plus :banghead:
GT-R35 300k, here 500k plus plus :banghead:

yeehau, migrate there better.

The price is cheap there...I saw the price is FOB only....seller will pay local handling charges in Japan only.
This means you need to:
-pay import tax
-get an personal AP
-pay for ocean freight & insurance

yeehau, migrate there better.

The price is cheap there...I saw the price is FOB only....seller will pay local handling charges in Japan only.
This means you need to:
-pay import tax
-get an personal AP
-pay for ocean freight & insurance

only TR can go there...
all of us just wait here......

TR next time you go to Japan, buy for me at there and courier to me :rofl:

yesterday night's 'yin-kau' TT at khoo's house:

(I already reached khoo's house, was waiting for TR)

Situation 1:
TR: Hello, khoo ah. Where is your house oh?
Khoo: Where are you now?
TR: I am infront of power generator house there loh.
Khoo: Ok, you just follow my instructions. (khoo told him the directions)
TR: Now I am at a bigger power generator house wor.
Khoo: Bigger one? There is only one power generator around my house here wor. I think you went to next taman jor. Nevermind, I come find you. You just stay where you are now.

Moments later TR found us then follow us to khoo's house. Then wai88 comes and called TR for directions.

Situation 2:
wai88: Hello, TR. I reached xxxxx liao. How to go to your place there?
TR: You now at the smaller power generator house or bigger power generator house now?

(khoo and me laughed out)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Derrick, because khoo's house is literally surrounded by transformer station.

Wuh HuH!!!!! Huat Arr guys!!!!!once again................Happy New Year Guys:biggrin::itsme::thefinger::nurse::rofl::wavey::rolleyes::smokin::confused::listen::banghead::driver::proud::stupid:

not doin open house arr guys? hurms.... TR, u no need do open house, juz get one of ur chickies to open leg will do.... not for me, for SF *cough* :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[H] [K] [S];4151945 said:
not doin open house arr guys? hurms.... TR, u no need do open house, juz get one of ur chickies to open leg will do.... not for me, for SF *cough* :rofl::rofl::rofl:
say.. not for u ..
but u also will join right...:rofl:

happy CNY to u

GONG HEI FATT CHOI !! ONG AR...

finally lastnite kena a big roadblock in front Rahang 7-11 there, those police all standby with weapon, when i line up for checking, i saw all the car also can pass,when my turn the police direct instruct to park aside, after check this check that than the police tell me " ok,sekarang u blh pergi, tapi lu ini skyline ar kuat-kuat gasi tarik pergi, gasi tekan kao-kao..."
all the " three flower' jz sit at there and see, im a rule follower ma, so just gasi tekan lol..:biggrin:

GONG HEI FATT CHOI !! ONG AR...

finally lastnite kena a big roadblock in front Rahang 7-11 there, those police all standby with weapon, when i line up for checking, i saw all the car also can pass,when my turn the police direct instruct to park aside, after check this check that than the police tell me " ok,sekarang u blh pergi, tapi lu ini skyline ar kuat-kuat gasi tarik pergi, gasi tekan kao-kao..."
all the " three flower' jz sit at there and see, im a rule follower ma, so just gasi tekan lol..:biggrin:

after u tekan kat kuat ... he will catch record ur speed .. and give u saman ...wahahahahaa:rofl:

Top Bottom