>>any Seremban People<< N9

wai, he also tell you to tarik ah...Hahahah...me also, he pop my hood...wah...IC sudah cat...SS pipng...exhaust dah tuker...then i said ori...hahaha...tell me to launch when let me go...so i rev to 4K then tarik...Hahahah let them eat smoke...he still say Gong Xi Fat Chai to me...what's wrongwith them...on high ah?

You guys really geng...first time in my life, I'm totally lost and left far behind on catching up with the posts in ZTH kepong and seremban thread. I guess could be up to 12 pages adi..since average pages per day is 4 pages and I MIA just only 3 days so could be = 12 pages liao :rofl: :banghead:

Maybe they wanna hear your exhaust sound gua...adi on high with sports cars I think. :biggrin:

Or it might be just a trick to ask u tekan kaw kaw then further up there is another cop on standby with his "Hair Dryer" aiming at those speeding and issue summon later :banghead:

By the way, I was at this Kepong Lama area. Kinda ULU place to me cuz not many cars geh. I was reaching at this T junction traffic light but it turned red adi...So, i did stopped awhile and other cars were behind me but very far away. So, since there is no car and police, I ma go lo...but I was very far away adi and saw those cars all stopped at traffic light.

So, as I was cruising slowly as they are lots of bumps at Kepong area on the way to the Kepong School, a hyundai matrix look familiar came up behind me and I remember he was at the traffic light. I was wondering he must be speeding hell of a fast to catch up with me. At 1st I was okay lar..but then suddenly saw him on the phone and not sure if he is a malay or chinese.

Was afraid that he might be an off-duty cop reporting about me. Scared kena summon nia. I mean i could be the same car what...maybe i think too much dunno...:banghead:

Was afraid that he might be an off-duty cop reporting about me. Scared kena summon nia. I mean i could be the same car what...maybe i think too much dunno...:banghead:

Not to worry SF. No summons will be issued in your case. It's CNY for god sake. All they want from you is ang pow only :thefinger: or maybe some mandarin oranges, but I doubt that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

why u ask so bro Ah Wong:confused: nvr mind,welcome aboard..... Ah Wong bro come frm N9 too? Happy CNY:wavey:

[H] [K] [S];4153025 said:
Not to worry SF. No summons will be issued in your case. It's CNY for god sake. All they want from you is ang pow only :thefinger: or maybe some mandarin oranges, but I doubt that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That sentence "got prawn behind the rock/stone" :viking:

Lolz! Still wanna zha me during CNY meh...let me go for 15 days 1st lar lolz! Aiya off duty cop how to stop me...Im afraid he is reporting me to HQ nia...haih then kena summon susah lo *touchwood*...

Anyway, how's CNY in Seremban? No TT to Ipoh for some egg tarts and drinks with melody ka? She waiting for us to go down TT geh...:rolleyes:

[H][K]: Lolz! No need to be so serious lolz! I kidding nia...I have been trained to be Zha for quite some time liao...kinda use to it...:thefinger:

some video that will let u angry(maybe)...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K5b_MRkuQlM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K5b_MRkuQlM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

calling Mr.Khoo198...

this one for you...:biggrin:

52222710.jpg

44102776.jpg

27386525.jpg

75957319.jpg

21135036.jpg

33928355.jpg

95614515.jpg

:smokin:

Top Bottom