Add turbo kit on 4g13p

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
gohkokeng said:
mostly engine blown up then change to Mitsubishi 1.6 then appear here and say "i decided to go further, so i changed Mitsu engine 1.6 on the project"

lol..........kidding

*CABUT.........*
lolz... go go go for vr4... 4g63t....

haha not me la, that guy

i upgrade Zenden extractor + bullet + Monza Muffler(soon) enuf liao loh

em... still no response from billy_T. Im really really eager wan to know how is the car la.
hey billy_T, what ever you did fail or success, just tell us ma. We wants to know the pros and cons and see how to resolve the problem.

haha leave him some MUKA la....if failed still paksa people come and tell here meh

hahaha.... mana tau he failed ler.... mayb he is enjoying the boost boost and busy smoking other cars out there.... hahaha....

4g13 is waist time and ur money........more to upgrade like......piston & everything....if not engine head will up to sky..lol.....i suggest better for budget just use mirage turbo.......maa....., exac 1.6 or 1.8 proton turbo.......can't up to high boost ma...if try u engine will be recycle.......la..........this is experience from my friend and experimen.....

Hi Billy, Good trying. Let us know the power & fuel consumption. Very interesting modification. And really.. ur Manifold indeed very loooong. Peace :_:

maybe soon u guys might c NEW THREAD at market place - car for sales

Proton Satria 1.3M Turbo Registered 2006 for sale

lol cause that car already habis dimain.......

Last edited:
or maybe u can see a thread "i saw a Proton Satria 1.3M bolt-on turbo BLOWNED at highway!" then in the thread it say something like "he tried to boost past my Evo 7 then suddenly car slowed down n smoked came outta the front"...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha, not tactic la. Just wish ma. Hope that he can give some comment on it ma. very curious to know lo

there is sum1 in zth that done a 1.3 bolt on and happily driving around, why done u all ask others ?

ky_fei : a person who talk dem loud but no show in the end , of course ppl all kacau the person la ... rite? lolzz... the other person u said in ZTH driving 1.3 bolt-on turbo happily driving around but didn't talk so dem much/loud ma...

Disclaimer : this post isnt targeted at anyone in particular, so dun perasaan! hahahaa

haha, agree.
in fact, ppl get it done with success, I respect. But if ppl get it fails, why not just share out the experience? This forum is meant for bolt on turbo to 4G13P. We seek the failure and find solution ma.
Billy_T may get it done, or may get it fails too. Watever fails or success, we all just wants to know. No matter how, I believe guys in ZTH wouldn't laugh and look down, in fact respect in the way because he did what ppl can't do.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom