4g13 need advice

try find wira club forum lor, see if anyone convert to gsr or mivec, then ask them the engine cheap cheap to u. last time my fren convert gsr, he sold his mitsubishi 4G15 engine + injection + ecu RM650 nia....heheheh.

since 4g15 is same with 4g13 almost in everything, jpj n puspakom 100% pass

ohh really, like thaht elk... hehehe now i know hehehe... will ask them la if like that.... hehehehe...
so 4 sure puspakom will pass but what the procedure? huhuhu:stupid:

there are many ways to improve pressure, not neccesary change piston. skimm engine head is a way, do large port n polish and switch to weber/delorto also a way. not neccesary so mafan touch engine internal.

hapeace, what u can do is, safe up n buy a 4g15 injection kit, apply on your engine (like sifu sky), then find this guy khguan and customake double intake to improve your engine torque and respond. and change highcam.

I believe what you do above, should give you the power somewhat like 4g15. If you want more power, just converto to efi + turbo + emanage. And you can have a 4g13 perform somewhat like 1600cc sohc. But you still lose to stock 1600c dohc. I am driving both turbo n na car. Turbo is not always win coz the lag.

So, as everyone shared, its not reli worth to do so much on a 4g13 with carburetor. Is a waste of money n time. Coz a simple 4g15 block swap already win all the mod i mentioned above. If want to mod, mod wisely lor.....

In my point of view, 4g15 is a good touge engine, modify n focus on low end torque. A guy in zth with black wira on 4g15 tuned, went to GRA last time and got 2nd place, 1st place was a lotus elise. but 4g13......reli cannot ler my friend :)

which year of GRA is that?

thanks bro, after heard so many suggestion and consideration maybe i will change to 1.5 block.... if want to change 1.5 block, what else also need to change? piston of cos la kan.... what else i need to buy? and how to go to the jpj for inspection? what need to be done?

bro sky can help me? because u already change the block right so u must know the procedure to inspection to jpj... and what need to buy...:adore::adore::hmmmm::hmmmm:
first of all, u need to buy the 1.5 block... after dat, ask ur mechanic to dismantle everything and check for bearing wear n tear... such as conrod bearings and crank bearing... it is advisable to change new piston rings once u dismantle the block...

as for jpj stuff i not sure how...

first of all, u need to buy the 1.5 block... after dat, ask ur mechanic to dismantle everything and check for bearing wear n tear... such as conrod bearings and crank bearing... it is advisable to change new piston rings once u dismantle the block...

as for jpj stuff i not sure how...

Ok thanks sky, last Q, labor cost for change the block how much?

if u buy the block from shop, show jpj the resit with the block engine number. if buy from fren, ask ur fren write a simple letter, with his ic number, engine number n telephone. when jpj sees this, no prob. jpj putrajaya isnt strict, only the puspakom is strict n wan eat $$

i dont know anything like dat before...

standard plug cable best... jz make sure the connectors arent corroded...
crankpulley no need think la... jz do it...

yes can use kembara piston is u are on 4g15... piston has the same bore size... jz dat kembara ones are higher compression compare to 4g15 piston...
after do everything, must pump ron97 above liao....

hello,may I ask how many job process for change piston?
just buy the kembara piston,kembara piston ring and bring my 4G15 vdo piston,con-rod go to engineering shop to change? don't need to skim lathe the piston? timing belt timing using back normal timing?
if future my head gasket boiling can skim my head or not?will hit the valve or head or not(after skim)?

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

no point using 1.3 block, just go plonk in the whole blardy 1.5 block and settled.

1.3 block unable to fit in those pistons, it will be dangerous cos its near to water hole.

just buy an extra 1.5 block, take out everything then plonk in a 4g18 (waja) crankshaft and pistons into your 1.5 block. you'll have good low end till top and your displacement will be 1.6.

fitting in the crankshaft is already stroke, comp will be higher but just used few head gaskets to be sure.

some 1.5 blocks no nid to bore (to fit in waja pistons) but some need to bore, if bore also will be very minimal.

i've used kembara pistons before, only about less then 20% improvement and the pistons is only about 0.5cm taller then the usual standard pistons.

there are many oversized pistons available for 1series, do search around. many has done it before and there is no reliability issue at all, using it for daily drives and sometimes spirited drives.

visit www.4g1series.tk for more info about 4g1series engines.

hello,may I ask how many job process for change piston?
just buy the kembara piston,kembara piston ring and bring my 4G15 vdo piston,con-rod go to engineering shop to change? don't need to skim lathe the piston? timing belt timing using back normal timing?
if future my head gasket boiling can skim my head or not?will hit the valve or head or not(after skim)?

ee8913 : Helo... I replied to you in your own thread. You need to bring the block if you want to rebore and reline the cylinder walls and kembara piston should be direct plug and play but since it's quite rounded on top, you can't skim too much and use a thin head gasket at the same time. How much more can you skim on your head?

Use Campro pistons with 4G18 crank la.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom