20v blacktop turbo conversion

May 11, 2010
sydney/nsw
Hi there guys

last year i have played around with the 4age in stock form... tried to install a gotech ecu.... on which was ok but setting the timing was problem maybe will get it right this year when i go back on holidays....

but now i want to go over the n/a field after i have bought the rx7 fd i love turbo all of a sudden..

now getting to the point..
first i just want to get the car up and running on low boost like 5-6 psi

1. i have the ecu.
2. i have a few turbos already with my friend as he is with me in the build t4,tdo5,ct12,ct9 which would best suit
3. where to buy manifold and down pipe from ???
4. compression will be sorted out with thick head gasket for now..
5. what plugs to use..
6. and i need major help on the map.. as i need to road tune the car

guys i really need a lot of help as all of you can see... and thanks to ALL IN ADVANCE.... hope it goes well..

guys if i am open to all suggestions... and also i need contacts of places where i can buy these parts from..

IF REQUIRED I AM WILLING TO CHANGE THE ECU.... if i can get some one reliable for maps, cause in bangladesh we dont have a dyno and that is a major problem, tuning with wideband is difficult

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
i thought you're regular in 9000rpm, coz your nick is familiar...:hmmmm:
did follow through your thread on ecu between you and Sam...

better to post this in Toyota instead... i believe there're people do BOT to BT...:adore:
good luck...

taisir16

May 11, 2010
sydney/nsw
yep i am regular in 9000rpm but i guess i just want to get a greater view before i go turbo... well honestly i am still deciding on which car to upgrade FD or trueno... i know these are different worlds completely, but for some reason even after 5 years of driving and going through heaps of engines 20v is something different.. i just wonder what a turbo 20v would be like :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all bros,

i noticed that perdana Alfa type bumper some installed with the V support bracket & some never....can bros tell me what is the reason,thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience