I hate dc5

wakakaka.... sounds pretty similar to the real rapist caught not long ago in KL, tat fella from JB too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Subcon... Talking bout activities...

Pasir Gudang mau? Gonna be in JB dis weekend, was thinking of Pasir Gudang... :driver:

Unless u going Super GT or something...

Subcon... Talking bout activities...

Pasir Gudang mau? Gonna be in JB dis weekend, was thinking of Pasir Gudang... :driver:

Unless u going Super GT or something...

of coz mau but i just got back from brisbane so the poket is koyak atm

how about just having TT somewhere near cyberjaya and then pay SMART tunnel a visit....:biggrin::biggrin:

of coz mau but i just got back from brisbane so the poket is koyak atm

how about just having TT somewhere near cyberjaya and then pay SMART tunnel a visit....:biggrin::biggrin:

Ala... RM70 an hour only maa...
RM120, if 2-5pm
RM150, if 1-5pm

Go 1 hr pun ok oredi...

0:18-0:22 ekzos aku jugak paling bising AHAHAHAHAHA!! This is very memorable lah. Miss rempiting at night with u guys. So this year I think we can still have the chance to whack SIC at night during MME practice kan..

the white DC5 at the beginning of the clip. that was mine kan? fuhhh best giler bunyi DC5 aku heh heh

LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, I do understand how you feel, maybe you have not experienced in driving fast or being driven fast before as a passenger. Is worse than a rollercoaster right?

I suggest if you go to any UK countries, best not try any of the roller coasters as it did scare the hell out of me. But just merely got a shock that's all. That was when I was 14 I guess :rofl:

Psychology can't really help, like they say, try to go for a spin at Sepang, counter your fear by facing it is the best solution for you. I have always believe in that.

As a man who never drove above 100km/h before is really not consider as a man. Beyond 180km/h, I would say he is a daredevil not only just a man. I know there is a girl who drove a fairlady that drive beyond 180km/h. A beautiful girl who is happily married :top:

Is not really the right forum to post cuz most of us here loves to speed and Speeding is in our BLOOD. Anyhow thanks for sharing your experience...it made me suddenly kinda interested in DC5 now even though I'm a fan of Toyota. The power is just really crazy....I have always wish to own a car that can disappear in the shortest time such as 2 seconds? :congrats: :adore:

bro dont trust the exaggerated story by satanic la...he probably got nothing better to do in the office when he wrote that. haha. on the other note, DC5 Type-R is a very good car. I have owned this for almost 2 years as a daily beater and I can say that the car can go ballistic when it is beyond 220whp. :) .. but now no mood to mod the car, I mod myself! :proud:

.. but now no mood to mod the car, I mod myself! :proud:

he needs to mod himself as he needs to be 'powerrrr' soon... long lasting like energiser bunny... :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

what kind of mod bro? lengthen the p***s? :biggrin:

Wah... ni lagi direct... got experience ka bro? :biggrin:

Every 10kgs you lost, you gain 1 inch on your penis. So, I already lost 12kgs from my running, 8 more to go. then i will get full 2 inch extra by the time I get married! hahahahahaa..

at the rate you'll finally be able to re-enter the standard 'asian' size LF....u need to lost 67kg more to join my club mate...hahahahahahahahha

Ala... RM70 an hour only maa...
RM120, if 2-5pm
RM150, if 1-5pm

Go 1 hr pun ok oredi...
Lan, I think one of this day let's go to Pasir Gudang track. Let's plan one weekend and go there.. I am serious man. I have never driven there before.. So far apart from SIC , I've only driven in BT3 and Jempul -Drag track ;) ..

Lan, I think one of this day let's go to Pasir Gudang track. Let's plan one weekend and go there.. I am serious man. I have never driven there before.. So far apart from SIC , I've only driven in BT3 and Jempul -Drag track ;) ..

this weekend dude.. black mamba II and wombat. hehehe

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

at the rate you'll finally be able to re-enter the standard 'asian' size LF....u need to lost 67kg more to join my club mate...hahahahahahahahha

hahahahahaahah :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Meor,

So far Black Mamba II and Wombat confirm turun padang this weekend.. ahahaha

bro dont trust the exaggerated story by satanic la...he probably got nothing better to do in the office when he wrote that. haha. on the other note, DC5 Type-R is a very good car. I have owned this for almost 2 years as a daily beater and I can say that the car can go ballistic when it is beyond 220whp. :) .. but now no mood to mod the car, I mod myself! :proud:

Every 10kgs you lost, you gain 1 inch on your penis. So, I already lost 12kgs from my running, 8 more to go. then i will get full 2 inch extra by the time I get married! hahahahahaa..

Haha! Thought the story was true story about your DC5 and about him peeing in his pants whenever he sees DC5 :rofl: :adore:

Grow thinner will grow longer? Where got such thing geh :rofl:
Is in the genes on how long ur P***s will be ma...unless u take those pills or do what kind of pump product :rofl:

Haha! Thought the story was true story about your DC5 and about him peeing in his pants whenever he sees DC5 :rofl: :adore:

Grow thinner will grow longer? Where got such thing geh :rofl:
Is in the genes on how long ur P***s will be ma...unless u take those pills or do what kind of pump product :rofl:

haha.. the story only 80% true. the rest all he added ajinomoto. bugger seated beside me and snapping pics all the way while screaming "tekan lagi!" and "kejar that car!" and finally when we reached 200kmh plus only he said "My..fat...is...drippinggg...damn.. you!!!" hahaha.. by the way i found this pic of the incident .

n587592531_1508725_1408.jpg

car still can go fast despite the heaviness of its passenger and driver gahahahahaah

Top Bottom