I hate dc5

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
The cure for u is sitting in a DC5 in sepang circuit!

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

More so if the DC5 is a monster!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I feel you, bro. I understand your feeling, it is very heart stopping indeed.

Izzit something like this? :biggrin:

takuyawsw

May 3, 2010
johor bahru
As another J plate DC5, i apologize to you .... :adore::adore::adore:
but thn agian, i think tat quite normal ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

btw... ive never seen a black DC5 in JB b4... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
if we can get more kakis in JB area,
perhaps we can join TT with KL shifus....
lets say... 10 cars from JB ? :proud::proud::proud:

takuyawsw, mi too JB DC5 :itsme::itsme::itsme:

really haha
pm me ur contact
i got 2 friends drive dc5 also

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
kahkahkah .. what an ass wakakakaka .. nice review :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
yeah...I hate DC5...

It's all started in March 2009...I met someone who used to be my friend...he just bought a Honda DC5...Since he was going back to KL, I asked if can tumpang...he tumpang'ed me to KL...

That was when my nightmare starts....

For the next 367km journey, it took us only 2hours and 43minutes...including the 45mins stop to eat...my ex-friend drove an average of 160kmh on corners and god knows what speed on straight...I cant even see the speed that time...

He potong'ed a Ferrari like it was a 1300cc car only...an EF cucuk him at 140kmh...he drop to 5th gear only the EF like going reverse...2 second cannot see already

I had nightmares...I have phobia now...I can't even sit in a bus that goes more than 70kmh...I was scared...I was reminded on that dreadful afternoon 'cruise'...I was mentally raped by my ex friend...

Until today, whenever I see DC5 my body starts to shake and I lost bodily function and peed my pants...especially Black DC5 with J plates...

Ive undergo numerous psychological doctor visits to no avail....:nurse:

Damn you DC5....

I HATE YOU!!
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

This picture was taken accidentally when I was inside that rapist's control...I suddenly found this picture in my laptop...I vaguely remember this was only on 5th gear...his smile and evil laughter as he continues raping my brain...I can still smell his smoky bibir...:bawling:
BASKET THATS MY CAR!!!!!!! KANINA TAKDE KEJE KE WOI!!!! STORYLINE MEMANG MCM GAMPANGZ...AHAAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH:love:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
not sure if the dc5 owner is here...but his ride is really monster, even tapau 400BHP turbos!:adore: just imagine DC5 turbo :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im frankie aka frankaboo as a sales/IT department would like to noe more bout complaint or bad feedback that u been trough.. bcoz now daes all consumer are so quite.. so will take action for all complaint according outlets...tq for ZTHian cooperation...

name:

outlet:

complaint bout a salesperson/technician:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience