51 old is horny year eh???

or 51 old i hate you???

wah...now play teka-teki liao....:rofl:

khoo198:
i don't invest on saham KTM 1 lar...

no luck...:biggrin:

5115:
hehehehe....yup,every time also got me...cannot blah 1...:rofl:

SF - scissor doors if u put on 2-door coupe cars are nicer cuz they have long doors like S15,R34,Z4,S2000 etc...4 door sedans, umm...hehe, i get ready my camera 1st lah yea. last time also i thought of wanting to put on my car but then lucky didn't...ah beng enuf oredi xD

many of them not just holiday mood,in fact they are actually enjoying their holiday..

my boss 'lepas' us at 3 pm, now at home..woohoo!! holiday mood ON now..

Jin hor mia this yeehau...i need to work till tomorrow 1pm,start to work on next wednesday. :banghead:

Jin hor mia this yeehau...i need to work till tomorrow 1pm,start to work on next wednesday. :banghead:

Same here lah...tomorrow also need to work and my time not fix...might work until 3 or 4 pm....I will be coming back to the office on 16 already...maybe hang out for few hours. Then Wednesday will come back if got time...need to keep an eye on those buggers...if not, after ular no come to work, I will chop them into pieces. What to do, guai lo don't celebrate CNY...that's why factory cannot shut down....Easter is near....damn busy....June July will busy on Japan side...Ai~~~

April might need to go to Chile, South America...2 days flight man!! I will become a zombie when I walk out from the plane...May at Germany & France...June or July, Japan. Then Aug USA....AH!!!!!! I want to die already.....is there any rocket charter service.....I need it....:banghead::banghead:
Last time used to think that flying here and there was fun...not anymore....NO FUN AT ALL....

Doing international is no fun at all....Ai~~~

don't think about the flight,think about the chicks waiting for you

I want the chicks to come to me and not me go to them...Hahahahaha~~~~

Top Bottom