does anybody know what is the stock diameter (mm) for :

1) intake and exhaust port for silvertop
2) intake and exhaust port for blacktop

Hi guys...

need your assist...
does anybody know what is the stock diameter (mm) for :

1) intake and exhaust port for silvertop
2) intake and exhaust port for blacktop

sound like someone goinng to rebuild engine ka?

haha..

good info if someone can provide here..\

thanks

both intake (manifold & not the ITB) is about 60mm.. exhaust not sure.. but blacktop bigger than silvertop

KHWONG - heeee...engine no power already...others car are getting faster and faster...still my car MSCB ! :driver:

thanx scomatic, buthow actually to calculate intake port size ? the eye drop shape...:hmmmm:

one more thing...whats is the gasket size for intake n exhaust ? how many mm in differences...?
heeee...might need to calculate it at spare part shop... :smokin:

I have a spare 20V BT head at home. Will try to get a measurement for you when I go back during CNY.
As for the intake port (eyedrop shape), i think the round shape is calculated separately from the eyedrop shape.
You looking to get the exact gasket or gonna port the intake/exhaust ports?

KHWONG - heeee...engine no power already...others car are getting faster and faster...still my car MSCB ! :driver:

thanx scomatic, buthow actually to calculate intake port size ? the eye drop shape...:hmmmm:

one more thing...whats is the gasket size for intake n exhaust ? how many mm in differences...?
heeee...might need to calculate it at spare part shop... :smokin:

:hmmmm: no ideal.... normally i just calculate left right only... height calculate too... but not sure the size...

pcmoddingmy - Thanx man...just the measurement...intake n exhaust diameter and gasket for both SVT n BT ...

Just to differentiate only... :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom