WTA - 20V Exhaust

errr noobie is questioning. standard muffler for SVT is it twin muffler or single muffler?

muffler's fibre worn out also drop the engine performance...

but without muffler you won't be thinking about this...heeeee...

so....better don't crack ur head about muffler and take out any muffler ur using now....hihihi:)

just wonder, what is the diffrence or setup needed for piping (size n design), center box n muffer between a/t n m/t. cause currently thingking 2 change my muffer and piping.
my mech told me that, for a/t (currently i using seg ae101 with 20v a/t) the best setup is put 2 box in the centre, straight piping n some 1.6 / 1.8 muffer from other s/t car. according 2 him, a/t need 2 be "guk" only can perform well so need 2 box in center. and ori muffer from other a/t car will b very silent. is't true?
lastly, if with 2 new box (don't what brand but good 1 according 2 him) + labour + my ori 2" piping will cost around RM250++, is't ok kah?

bros,
talked to JianHang exhaust, he suggest to use 2.2" for piping and retain my 2 bullet and my s-flow muffler. the 2 bullet - 1 normal and the other for auto tranny specially created by him.
curently the same setup but 1.7" piping, it's okay for my old 4afe. btw i'm using Bt auto... is it okay the setup?
thanks

bro, can pm me how much he quote 2 u kah?

n 1 thing, is't bullet = centre box?

thks..

bro, can pm me how much he quote 2 u kah?

n 1 thing, is't bullet = centre box?

thks..

i think rm250 quite reasonable lor....
and the setting with ori muffler should be quiet(since got 2 centre box)...
like putra stock muffler...

and about bullet and centre box issue....
usually the bullet is the round+silinder type.....
and box is the abit gemuk+kotak type....

Last edited:
bro Adeen, tks 4 the reply..

btw, other than shape what is the diffrence between box n bullet.

thks..

wanna ask , if I'm using 4age 16v(AE86) header original with 2.2 pipe with a middle box and s-flow fujitsubo muffler, will it restrict the power of the BT cause I feel the car no power especailly after 5rpm, and got black smoke comin out, seems like the car is choking at those rpm and easily lose to my friends car same BT but he is runnin on aftermarket header and 2.2 piping and straight flow muffler with a middle bullet. Any one can help its a bit slow especailly when the vvt kick in. We r both runnin rwd set up.

bro Adeen, tks 4 the reply..

btw, other than shape what is the diffrence between box n bullet.

thks..

ppl say....box type to make ur car more silent and more on 'lajak'...
the bullet type will make ur car abit louder and more on pickup...

wanna ask , if I'm using 4age 16v(AE86) header original with 2.2 pipe with a middle box and s-flow fujitsubo muffler, will it restrict the power of the BT cause I feel the car no power especailly after 5rpm, and got black smoke comin out, seems like the car is choking at those rpm and easily lose to my friends car same BT but he is runnin on aftermarket header and 2.2 piping and straight flow muffler with a middle bullet. Any one can help its a bit slow especailly when the vvt kick in. We r both runnin rwd set up.

why don't u use a middle bullet and a straight flow muffler....
s flow will restrict power if compare to straight flow....
same with middle box compare to middle bullet...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom