Klang 2008

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
so? anybody was there?
then please show us some pic...

Yea baby u r right... I'm the CKH from revsaint hehehe whassup dude
Try to refresh few of my replies here i mention ur name b4 wahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wah got meh?at which topic u got mention ur name...

wey,so teruk ar the event?im going to survey first before coming in the place to see...If not best,i might not go in...

Bump:
The event coming soon le hehe... can't wait for the time already sure got alot of pretty gals there hahaha... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Uncle Ham ham Still remember me or not:driver::driver::driver:

hehe...ckh,i now only found the post u said...I didnt notice that le...of course i remember u want...but im not uncle ham ham le...still young la...ur the uncle...hahaha...joking joking:biggrin:

finally u saw the replies huh hahaha... me not uncle either hahahaha... i just 18yrs old:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

lol.. fool throttle.. so much complain meh..? nothing good at all? i was kinda tempted to go..

lucky i din go... lolx..... rm15 we come out pay rm15 for few ppl, i bet we can enjoy nice food or drink edi la.. sumore can cuci mata as well... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

finally u saw the replies huh hahaha... me not uncle either hahahaha... i just 18yrs old:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

wah u 18...me also 18...u coming to klang ar?if come we can go TT

We sama-sama 18..Anymore 18 car enthusiast in ZTH?

Bump:
lucky i din go... lolx..... rm15 we come out pay rm15 for few ppl, i bet we can enjoy nice food or drink edi la.. sumore can cuci mata as well... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Lol , anyways , I would like to Thanks those who went and shared with us the moment or the situation there , So ,that both of us won't regret of not going..Thanks:biggrin:

not best seriously...not many cars...only got 3 models...damn sikit le...pic i will upload at ur shot section this evening la...wanna go eat now...hungry liao...

worst event i ever go `!!!
not much car`.
3 model only and the model only standing on the hilux go around for 5 min .
rm 15 for this event not worth it at all`.
waste my time come all the way from kl and jam more than 1 hour back to kl .
better call this drift event not autoshow. that `s only about 20+ car `.
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

saw the photo posted damn shit lousy la luckily didn't go hahahaha:biggrin:

Bump: saw the photo posted damn shit lousy la luckily didn't go hahahaha:biggrin:

yeah ur lucky bro...I kind of pissed off...Luckily got the model posing longkang...wakaka...So i take nicely zoom in la...damn syiok le seeing it...

longkang only meh i thought brazil giving 1 ball hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah ur lucky bro...I kind of pissed off...Luckily got the model posing longkang...wakaka...So i take nicely zoom in la...damn syiok le seeing it...

u got TFK or not then?:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom