Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

well, gotto thank zth crew for this good write-up,

i wish if r3 wanna make neo gti or r3, put in the 1.8 engine with cps and vim, get the power up to around 200bhp, better torque and the neo will fly off the showroom in no time.

think about it, 200hp in that lightweight body, can even keep pace with those vtec screamers

exterior and interior wise already nice and racy looking, those department already good....

if only my wish would come true.... hehehe

haha exterior and interior is nice engine sux..
if i buy i will throw away the engine and put in an evo engine if can fit la

if i get this Neo R3 i will put that GSR 1.8 engine nomore campro or camtakpro...cant imagine the look,power and kechinnggg!! sounds...hehehehe

Two thumbs up for the Zerotohundred crew who brought us this excellent review of the Neo R3.:adore: :tee:

Like what the others said the previous post. R3 did a good job tuning the Neos but mostly to the exterior and interior of the Neos as for the performance upgrade is below par compare to GTi R3.:slug:

Hope the GTi version of Neos will have an engine upgrade. Eg. 1.8l like the previos GTi.

Where is the safety measure?:hmmmm:

I bet most of proton car don't have safety measure embedded!:stupid:

Just my 2 cent....and my 2 balls

where can i buy this car bro's? love it but didn't know where to buy?:hmmmm:

200bhp on 1.6L...?? hahaha... let their horse come la.... hahahaha....'''

the outlooks is really nice... bump up the NEO R3...
engine... if got chance, just change it to better 1... power & reliable...

eh... dat dae i saw one of my custumer bring his monster .. guess wut...? satria neo wit 4g93 gsr engine.. evo6 1.8cc... freak me out... 390hp.. i really dun believed leh

relaks la people...
everyone has own opinion...no need to say bad bout proton stuff la...dont like dont like la...:mad:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom