Mod to GTi's ARB system

philipskardon

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
oem absobers.. KYB should cost less than 200 a piece. bought mine for 130. long time ago.

Stab link should cost RM 50 below for taiwans.. slightly more for OEM proton.
Ori Evo's are mucho expensive. The difference is.. which one will last longer. Has one taiwanese one.. the whole thing broke at the hinge and totally dropped off while i was connering..

ARB.. thickest would be those UR abrs.. 20mm i think. No idea how much.. Ori is.. 16 mm.. i think

Bush.. super pro .. less than RM 100, 2 piece. I have if u want. PM me

Thats all you need... U may want to add in sgti spring to go with your absorbers. They are slightly harder.

If mounted properly.. then nice and slightly hard. If not.. you will be hearing lots of "bunyi tikus" very soft .. but audible.. makes u think like u got small BOV.

While you are on it.. perhaps u may want to consider changing your crossmember to evo's.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
oem absobers.. KYB should cost less than 200 a piece. bought mine for 130. long time ago.

Stab link should cost RM 50 below for taiwans.. slightly more for OEM proton.
Ori Evo's are mucho expensive. The difference is.. which one will last longer. Has one taiwanese one.. the whole thing broke at the hinge and totally dropped off while i was connering..

ARB.. thickest would be those UR abrs.. 20mm i think. No idea how much.. Ori is.. 16 mm.. i think

Bush.. super pro .. less than RM 100, 2 piece. I have if u want. PM me

Thats all you need... U may want to add in sgti spring to go with your absorbers. They are slightly harder.

If mounted properly.. then nice and slightly hard. If not.. you will be hearing lots of "bunyi tikus" very soft .. but audible.. makes u think like u got small BOV.

While you are on it.. perhaps u may want to consider changing your crossmember to evo's.
oic now i know ARB stand for anti roll bar huhuhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i driving a wira now and i have finally save enuff money to do some mod all the sifu out there please give me some advise and help....thank q guy
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience