mods on Accord CF4

Guys,
Noted this 'sign' while on the way up to Genting thru Kuala Kubu Baru....

hehehehe. Ada sapa2 terasa ker?.

fuh bro.. cun ar, but CF4 emblem quite big, u need something more subtle. a VTEC badge will look just as garang.

like mine
onion_goodjob.gif
onion_D.gif
DSCN4852.jpg

nice car u have there..........i owned it before...my previous car no plate is wkn5688 sold to 1 malay guy.but dunno the car how now...............eheheh damn miss the car also....really a good car................

bro sendai...bila mau balik?always show ur face here and selling thing. like parkeestan selling carpet la heheh

balik maybe 2,3 years later..dont know what to do with my torneo..sell or mod..
For the time being,mod a little bit..simple2 only.earth cable,splitfire plag cable,dvd player,advan Model 7 rim 17inchs 4 lug +50 offset..quite difficult to find..
the rim i bought got scold from my wife..because the color is gold..haha..

gold color rim not good ka?

nowdays also looking parts from CF6,CF7..

Guys,

aiyak. we are not pemandu yg tidak sabar. we are pemandu in a hurry. time is money. and the slow idiots who hog the fast lane ah, shud be saman'd.

slow is inefficient. we ar efficient drivers, especially Aja. :p

nice car u have there..........i owned it before...my previous car no plate is wkn5688 sold to 1 malay guy.but dunno the car how now...............eheheh damn miss the car also....really a good car................
thanx man. u sold the car? SM4? tell him to join HAVOC. :thefinger: myHAVOC.net - Malaysia HONDA ACCORD VARIANTS OWNERS CLUB Network.

Guys,

aiyak. we are not pemandu yg tidak sabar. we are pemandu in a hurry. time is money. and the slow idiots who hog the fast lane ah, shud be saman'd.

thanx man. u sold the car? SM4? tell him to join HAVOC. :thefinger: myHAVOC.net - Malaysia HONDA ACCORD VARIANTS OWNERS CLUB Network.

bien x2 on the sabar sabar thing,... if really wanna sabar, take the bus,... or the skyway cable car,...

balik maybe 2,3 years later..dont know what to do with my torneo..sell or mod..
For the time being,mod a little bit..simple2 only.earth cable,splitfire plag cable,dvd player,advan Model 7 rim 17inchs 4 lug +50 offset..quite difficult to find..
the rim i bought got scold from my wife..because the color is gold..haha..

gold color rim not good ka?

nowdays also looking parts from CF6,CF7..

gold rims chun lahhh,... can ngam car of any color,...
bro sendai,... cf7 is what car? cf6 is wagon also rite???

from sm4 change to KOMPRESSOR,... chun lah bro!!!

i've swapped euro-R steering wheel onto my snow white

and the euro-R exhaust also, from the cat converter till the rear muffler,...

now got one problem, two actually,...

1. my signal stalk do not tendang balik automatically after i turn and straighten back.

2. the exclamation mark lite blink blink blink,... then stop, then again, then stop, then after that VSA lite pulak alight.

went to diagnose, got two VSA error,... 5-4 and 6-3, "undefined",...
more thorough chk tmrow,...

pomen say maybe something kacau, coz some welding for the exhaust was done without disconnecting the car battery,...

any broz got comment???
ECU prob? VSA module prob?

pening,... tnite cannot sleep :nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

i means is CF4 ............i owned a CF4 previously......and features in hypertune magazines as well.........

fobs... if ur SiR uses euro-R mufflers... u will simply shift the power band upwards meaning that to get that X amount of torque previously available at Y rpm, you need to go to Y + D rpm.

edddial dyno'ed his car after before and after using the eropah mufflers. that will simply translate to a higher FC. higher here depends on how many rpm u need to rev your car to get X. in a nutshell... low + mid range perf will suffer a bit...

anyway happy deepavali n happy holidays oso. pc left at opis so could wish earlier.

fobs... i think the steering gigi not ngam kot. i had a problem like that before... asah a abit the steering gigi until the gigi ngam with the signal/wiper controller.

yetack... now a C200K owner eh... surely nicer than CF4 :)

so you were one of the guys in that hypertune article. you must know that khairiaz guy oso... another one who was in the photoshoot

Last edited:
cf4 really a nice car............even my wife also damn love the car.........she also ask me to search a nice cf4 or euro r for her........ehehehe.........anyway nowaday hard to find.............

you still keep that mag ke? memories hehe... we got that issue too.

u can always buy the latest euroR. i think ur wife will also like it... merc C200 and CL7 parked side-by-side baru ngam.... :)

ehhe.........then i prefer one 4 doors and one 2 doors..........fairlady 350z will be good choice i think ........ehehehhe.......anyway your car look nice as well.........

bro faisal and others,

took leave to kawtim the snow white, pomen ask me come in morning, so i went b4 the shop open at abt 9,... waited till noon,... asked few times, still not my turn,... after asking third time i cabut at 4pm,...

going to go back to tokey vtec to chk afterwards,... but seems the vsa/tcs problem didnt occur in the morning, and also didnt occur on my way back home,...

will get it chked afterwards,...

the gigi according to the scanner machine ngam ngam already,...
according to bien, chk the cable,...

okok,...

eh, both mufflers seems same power, but different sound,...
i plugged in from the catalytic converter backwards,... not the whole exhaust,...

i'll update on fc later,...
now to get my vsa/tcs back on track first,...

Regards to bro Yetack.. nice merc u got there..

bro faisal, last nite i took my girlfren out for supper, she ask me what my rsm is for, i excitedly told her its to remove the speed cut so that the car speed will not be limited then suddenly kapoow she hit my head and then i kena bising... hahaha.. she doesnt like me driving fast.. 110 kmh she bising d.. hahaha, speed cut girlfriend... is kakak like that too?:biggrin:

you sir, are one of the pioneering otais :thefinger:

tabik!!!

Salute the pioneers.......

Guys.....got a set of limited edition recaro ar.....who wants ? Hehehee...

CAR8.com µL**¨®ºô -- ¹s¥ó¸Ô²Ó¸ê®Æ

The price divide by 2 to RM......

euro-Rx seats,... eh, sato, there written what? seats front and rear and door trim kah??? or seats only???

Regards to bro Yetack.. nice merc u got there..

bro faisal, last nite i took my girlfren out for supper, she ask me what my rsm is for, i excitedly told her its to remove the speed cut so that the car speed will not be limited then suddenly kapoow she hit my head and then i kena bising... hahaha.. she doesnt like me driving fast.. 110 kmh she bising d.. hahaha, speed cut girlfriend... is kakak like that too?:biggrin:

haha! u should say rsm is for monitoring traffic jam,... and vafc to save petrol,... hehe!

taikos, otais, and pioneers,...

my signal stalk can tendang balik already,...
the cl1 steering got two vertical groove,... the cf4 console got two vertical plus one horizontal gigi,... so i make one extra groove on the cl1 steering,... kaw tim!

as for the VSA problem,... this morning and evening driving, disappear liao,... no TCS blinking and VSA not lighted,...
then got the car scanned after the steering kaw tim, got a code VSA 27-1, reset,..... drive for a while, scan again,... voilaaaa!!! no more error!!!

maybe the spring in the steering affect the VSA, maybe,... dunnolah, just hope it doesnt recur,...

or maybe our hondas can self-repair???

Guys,

I think our car kindda old already...in term of power also. Me yesterday kena tapau-ed by blue Wira-lution at the last corner up-hill Genting .....he start to follow me from Batang Kali lagi.
BTW, me lead all the way from start lah.
What a moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom