mods on Accord CF4

fuh bro.. cun ar, but CF4 emblem quite big, u need something more subtle. a VTEC badge will look just as garang.

like mine
onion_goodjob.gif
onion_D.gif
DSCN4852.jpg

eh,... that vtec logo from honda city kah??? :burnout:

I'm currently outsource stand-alone ECU for my cars....most likely will go for apexi Power FC. Self tuned etc. Hope it got stock for our H22A-R lor.

if got, later i'll post it.

i think i'll simply ask some kedai to customize the emblem la... same font and everything but smaller... size must be only slightly bigger than the euroR emblem i got together with the grill.

the grill got one gigi patah actually. nevermind la...

i think i'll simply ask some kedai to customize the emblem la... same font and everything but smaller... size must be only slightly bigger than the euroR emblem i got together with the grill.

gigi patah can go to dentist. u try to taruk local accord punya emblem, much smaller.

bro cat.....cl1 mufler at japan...5000 yen=rm1500 lebih kurang...cepat2

mak aiiii...... dzul sell his cl1 mufler only 400..... mr bulet, any chance to set at that price???.....hehehehe.... of coz 1500 off my budget la....

bro cat.....cl1 mufler at japan...5000 yen=rm1500 lebih kurang...cepat2

mak aiiii...... dzul sell his cl1 mufler only 400..... mr bulet, any chance to get at that price???.....hehehehe.... of coz 1500 off my budget la....

do you mean the accord emblem from CF9 ke? i need an emblem with the 'accord' word using the same font as the emblem on a CF4

CF4accordemblem.jpg

if gigi patah,... just apply chloroform to let it blend back,...
6th gen accord local s84 s86 emblem how one ah??? same font???

mak aiiii...... dzul sell his cl1 mufler only 400..... mr bulet, any chance to set at that price???.....hehehehe.... of coz 1500 off my budget la....

long time no see bro dzul oredi,...

any idea what difference it would make to the f20b SiR if masuk whole CL1 exhaust system??? loose top speed, better low and mid range???

Last edited:
heartiest congratulations to our "father of online cf/cl" = bro faisal,...
this morning this thread achieved 100,000 views!!!

go go go! accord 6th gen JDM!

Last edited:
CHEERS!!!........

bro cat...i think it exp also. plus for shipping....better look for kedai potong one la.

bro fobs...plus that 'hidung', my car is the longest among ushere la kekeke

bro sendai...bila mau balik?always show ur face here and selling thing. like parkeestan selling carpet la heheh

bro ehsean....hurry hurry...ur stuff become more panas heheh..affraid cannot hold it any longer

CHEERS!!!........

bro cat...i think it exp also. plus for shipping....better look for kedai potong one la.

bro fobs...plus that 'hidung', my car is the longest among ushere la kekeke

bro sendai...bila mau balik?always show ur face here and selling thing. like parkeestan selling carpet la heheh

bro ehsean....hurry hurry...ur stuff become more panas heheh..affraid cannot hold it any longer

kidd in johor got mugen twin loop, used, rm800 only,... unsure,... whther moogen or mugen,...

eh, bulet,... me and u same length coz i got the same hidong,... unless mine is kreta potong/sambung, coz urs definately is not.

ehsean getting stuff from u kah??? what? the mugen spoiler kah??? hehe!!

i need to chk on something,...

f20b SiR vtec open at what RPM ah? mine 5.2k, danny's 5.5k, according to the book is 5.8k,... :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

long time no see bro dzul oredi,...

any idea what difference it would make to the f20b SiR if masuk whole CL1 exhaust system??? loose top speed, better low and mid range???

for sure look more garangzzzz.....hehehehe

bro cat... mistake daaa... that mufler not rm1500. rm150 only..silap exchanged. but the auction close oredi

do you mean the accord emblem from CF9 ke? i need an emblem with the 'accord' word using the same font as the emblem on a CF4

CF4accordemblem.jpg
The CF9 emblem is different. Only the CF4 has the lower case 'ccord'

All the previous (and CM5) emblems had all the letters in upper case.

The LATEST accord has a similar emblem, havng the ccord in lower case.

Hence Accord, not ACCORD.

But u can be creative bro.

can try to spell "akodd", sure attract attention,...

aiyoooooooooooooooo!!! one and half tank of petrol only,...

fairy,... u see ur vafc kah?

i see rsm... hehehe and rev meter...

To all fellow Indian friends, Happy Deepavali and enjoy the holidays... hehehhehehe:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom