cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

bro, can be used for any car???
how to install??
pm me price for wira,

do u have any photos of satria ? ... pm me the price for satria 2..

i'm interested
loc shah alam...pm detail plz

i just need half a meter.or mebbe just a meter..possible?

Pm me if yes

mr skywalker..

im very interested lah.. still have stock? but im staying at Cheras la.. how eh?

for wira injection.. how many meters u suggest for me to buy? and do u provide the round metal thingy to put at the bumper there which connects the hose to bumper..

thx yah.. pm me asap:)

mr skywalker..

im very interested lah.. still have stock? but im staying at Cheras la.. how eh?

for wira injection.. how many meters u suggest for me to buy? and do u provide the round metal thingy to put at the bumper there which connects the hose to bumper..

thx yah.. pm me asap:)

yes, i still have stock.... can send to u by courier....

wira injection, i guess 2m will be sufficient... round metal thingy??... something like hose clamp or a trumpet looking air funnel??.....

UGPM...

Yup... how much if I buy 2 including shipping to Selangor? This would be for a 1997 Hyundai Coupe... will remove fog lights to accommodate the CAI.

bro,

i want to fit this CAI into my Kia Rio 2004, pls advise what's the diameter that i should get?

Another question, can any shop plug this CAI for me?

I'm from KL, so PM me how to order and make payment.

Thanks.

#everblur,
means u buying 2 unit 2m hose??...
price will be rm55 with shipping... if u want the air funnel as well, jz add Rm5/unit...

UGPM...

#mrlonely78,
erm... i not sure whats kia rio airbox diameter... anyway, i'm selling only 2.5" diameter hose... well, CAI installation is usually done DIY... but if u wanna send to car accessory shop to install also can... but i not sure how much they will charge u...

UGPM...

bro u got sell only the funnel??
pm me ur price & shipping charges

bro u got sell only the funnel??
pm me ur price & shipping charges

yeap... i do sell the funnel only..... but be reminded, the funnel is direct fit to the hose i selling.... for other hose, i not sure if it will fit directly or not...

UGPM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom