Cold air funnel intake CHEAP SALE!limited stock

Engine and Performance

Cold air funnel intake CHEAP SALE!limited stock

axl_mikaelz

I have some come air funnel intake the chrome wan looks like those u buy from a air funnel kit such as aerospeed and so on....its exactly the same its jus that it doesnt have any brand....the diameter is 3 inch....1 metre is rm70...firm...coz the material is different from those u buy out there...see it and u will understand....call or sms 0129522332 mike or 0196238003 am...cod only in melaka.....for those interested pls confirm as as possible as we care comin to kl tis weekend...

pm me best price,loc kl sunway if i need the trumpet can u get it?

the trumpet i can get it for u additional rm 10 is black plastic like tat wan...

bro can i see ur trumpet???got other color beside black???coz i noe outside got ppl sell black trumpet very low class wan...thanx

erm...contreasjun27 n arsenal boi....i dun recomend u guys to buy the trumpet lo coz i myself dun use the trunpet in my car...i jus use the funnel only.....the trumpet is like wat u say the low class wan...black colour no other colour...but this funnel is definitely gud....huakenny.......the diff is that this funnel material is better as it is harder than those outside n is 3 inch....

outside oso 3inch diameter...its standard size....but maybe urs is harder le...i not sure....:shades_smile:

erm...if i not mistaken is 2.5 inch...my fren bought the aerospeed wan is 2.5 inch but is cost rm130 at least..