ZTH Cheras KL

I think he's comparable with you in height but bulk and size Fazidk is the "terrorist" amongst the group.

Let's see, we had the "terrorist", the "Young man", the really young man with the hair, the gym buff, and the other two I haven't thought of names for yet. :rofl:
Luke Hobbs in FF6 la bro

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Huh?sold d wira??x la bro stil have it...who told u I sold it???:confused:
Because I saw your post in Wechat "hanya tinggal kenangan.."

I think he's comparable with you in height but bulk and size Fazidk is the "terrorist" amongst the group.

Let's see, we had the "terrorist", the "Young man", the really young man with the hair, the gym buff, and the other two I haven't thought of names for yet. :rofl:

Parakey is 'boss geng 36'...:rofl::proud:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Luke Hobbs in FF6 la bro

Aiyoooooo "hobbs" is a monster la x comparison...me?a very tall stickman hehehehe

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Because I saw your post in Wechat "hanya tinggal kenangan.."

Oh x my car bro...d other one...d 'twin'...

who's the young man with the hair lol...and what hair :rofl:

Sorry brother, will try next round.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Old unker running around the forum only mah!.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Bro. fazidk also big size?

if both of u stand side by side. Is gonna be like Kane VS Undertaker. LOL!

Hopefully next tt go meet the gang-sters.......:driver:
That shouldn't be too hard to arrange. Just see if the taikors got free or not. Can choose different venue as the guys complain food not good. Can choose somewhere nearer to Izso so that he won't get lost :p

That shouldn't be too hard to arrange. Just see if the taikors got free or not. Can choose different venue as the guys complain food not good. Can choose somewhere nearer to Izso so that he won't get lost :p

He from around that area. If I come from PJ will be worst.....hahhahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom