Cheras Weather Disaster!!~~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Today 3pm.. rain heavy.... whole cheras road got flood.. sum not serious... connought highway to federal flood... until all de car dun dare to go... all jam.. I manage to go thru de flood... but it damage my car plate... i came back wit no car plate... got sum bulb fuse also...Saw a merc stuck in de middle of de flood.. heheh...

Cheras goin to kl bridge also flood.. i saw many car bump in to de corner.... serious flood... all jammed to plaza phoenix.....

But i manage to get home using few road...

Anyone car got damage in ZTH???

couple mths ago i was driving fast uphill with water rushing down...the car next to me was faster n splashing water to my car...by the time i reach mamak yumcha,i noticed bottom half of my plate broke off....next day went to make a whole line of my plate n not the 2 line plate i used to have...lol...

wah...bad news...today got pasar malam somemore...is it cancelled?

pasar malam sure rugi... raining season really cause alot ppl suffer... less income for business ppl.... but good business for car repair.. hehehhee..

ya..today i pass there..i press full trottle when i pass there unfortunantly my tyre get into 1 deep hole..my suspension got damage again..

Last month my car skirting cracked and number plate fall down due to heavy flood at the Section 15 Shah Alam Bomba + Police Station towards uphill Section 18 & 19 .. shits .. 2 days i run car withour number plate .. :) now okay but still my skirtings havent change .. just put some dawai and ikat it ;)

gohkokeng: At first place, when we struck into still water, the splash will blast to our front face of the car, which may cause some light bumpers to drop or hard ones will affect the plates to shatter or crack :) its a very general knowledge.

I was actually trap in the flood at Cheras Batu 9 toll (Saga), just manage to U-turn to op lane and run away, 2 hours later (go fren house sit lo), saw may cars KO in middle of the road,

On the way back to Cheras, KL.. many 'rubbish' from longkang and river all along the roads :X-: :X-:

gohkokeng said:
lol y flood will damage the plat number 1?

can tell me friends here?

dont ever under estimate water pressure...

the force is there while you are struggling your way
thru a deep flood

hhahah... yup... lot car plate broken... my fren will increase de car plate making price liao... but he count me cheap la.. hehehehe.... when u accell de water will hav a force against ur car... then ur plate will break cost is plastic....

Alot pl can't control thier car when they accel pass de flood.. cos ur car will float.... tosay i also feel float... lucky manage to keep in steer.... but now i think my engine kena air.. lik there is alot noisy... tomolo need to keep my car hot... alot sand.... have to clean....

Y god need to suffer us.....

fstrader said:
rain my back no plate came off wor how ar??? claim insurance ar??? :p

how to claim insurance?? plate came off can claim?? hehehhee.. i dun think can right??? aiyo.. go make la.. i think only cost RM8 for front or back piece

ic.....the flood reaching until what level? covered whole rim and tyre ah?

let's find the root of the problem......y flood....hell yeah cause heavy rain ma.....

drain system no good also la......but then y drain system no good?......people simply throw rubbish in longkang or anywhere......when raining.....the water flush all the rubbish into the long kang somemore......drain stuck......rain water cannot flow smothly..........then flood lo........hahaha

This is how the traffic looks like when I exit Tmn Connaught toll heading to Leisure Mall at 6.45pm. Damn crazy...........

18tx37zq.jpg

gohkokeng said:
ic.....the flood reaching until what level? covered whole rim and tyre ah?

The worst in Cheras Batu 9 Toll was covered half of a small lorry and nearly 1 bus tyre... :shocked: :X-:

Top Bottom