Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I'm not sure how true this is but this was shared in facebook by Akina Teo. He was trying to help a girl who was trapped inside her car from burning to death but the BHP people refused to lend him the fire extinguishers. Anyone from Cheras heard about this also?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ start of Akina's story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FUCK BHP!!!!! FUCK BHP!!! why? let me tell you!!

this morning approx 3.20am, at Cheras Tmn Pertama roundabout,

saw a freak accident, involving a Vios, Myvi and a Lorry.

im one the first badge who arrive, mean it just happen maybe seconds ago.

Vios believe to be turtle and badly damaged. When im passing by the vios, rear passenger started to pull out the front driver and front passenger.

then when i pass the Myvi, the car was totally sardine. Heard one girl was yelling cos piined inside. I stop my car then run towards the myvi to offer a hand while calling 999 emergency line to request for ambulance and bomba.

then saw fire spark at the engine bay of myvi. while still on the phone with emergency line to provide more details, i run back to my car and drive to BHP station which is just less than 500m away from the scene.

then i request for the fire extingusher from the attendant which is kept inside. There was 4 extingusher on the ground. But the attendant refuse to pass to me.

the BHP attendant claimed dat the door cant be open.

then i shout at him, i need it! i want it! someone is pinned inside the car and its started to burn!

then the BHP attendant keep repeating he kenot borrow and open the door.

then i was like WTF! if ur kiosk is burning can u come out? then he replied yes.

then he still say he kenot open the door. Then he say his boss wont allowed to borrow. WTF!!!

then i started to amuk kicking the kiosk and punching the glass of the kiosk.

i even throw my IC to him say that if im dun return u report police.

i saw i borrow.. if i use it i will pay for it. then he keep on just smile at me.

then he ask another partner to come out. Then i start shouting and yelling at them with bad words saying dat if the girl dies you two are the murderer.

then the 2nd BHP attendant shout back at me.

i demand for their names, i told them i would complain bout them,

then the 2nd attendant copy down my number plate and said that all my acts been recorded on CCTV and he gonna report to police tumoro. I challenged him.

then i drove off back to the scene.. the car was totally burning and the poor girl was burn alive inside.

then i spoke to the Bomba and PDRM how many casualties was inside. they told me one girl.

Then i spoke to PDRM about the incident happen in BHP.. then the policemen also scold with anger WTF with them.. if i could get the fire extingushier.. the girl might be saved.

then the Policemen ask me to go police station to report a cover about the BHP, and he assured me that the stupid BHP wont get to report on me.

Personally i would like to ask, how much does 4 fire extingusher cost? isit more expensive than a life?

would like to ask the BHP petrol station's boss! u cant afford to lose 4 fire extingusher then u better closed down your station!!!! Fuck you boss!!!!

and this is to BHP MALAYSIA!! seens your procedure to keep all safety gadget inside the kiosk... if anything happen during refueling... is your attendant gonna open the door to help? seens he claimed that the door cant be open after hours??

FUCK YOU BHP!!! FUCK YOU!!!

i personally from now on will boycott BHP... i dont know how about you all!!!

gonna give BHP HQ a call tumoro... see what the fuck will they say about this kind of safety measurement they have!!!!!

for the two BHP attendant!!! you are the murderer!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of Akina's story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Info by Akina Teo
- the 2 attendants were local people
- the 2 attendants threaten to lodge police report against Akina for shouting and screaming at them for not helping. the 2 attendants also said they will pass the video to the police.
- Akina has contacted BHP HQ, The Star, China Press, NSTP, Berita Harian and Fly Fm. Interview with Fly FM already done.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
f**k that 2 person...i read this thread also feel like beating the shit out
of that 2 bastards......wtf man.....becos of those 2 bastards, a little girl was burnt to death.....

if me ah, i just break the glass, snatch those fire extingushers, & rush back to the scene.....
wat happens after that lain citer....janji the girls life saved 1st.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
f**k that 2 person...i read this thread also feel like beating the shit out
of that 2 bastards......wtf man.....becos of those 2 bastards, a little girl was burnt to death.....

if me ah, i just break the glass, snatch those fire extingushers, & rush back to the scene.....
wat happens after that lain citer....janji the girls life saved 1st.
i also dun understand why they dowan to lend the fire extinguishers. damn cold blooded bastards... :mad:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
nice link pomen GTR

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i also dun understand why they dowan to lend the fire extinguishers. damn cold blooded bastards... :mad:
aiya...they both guys rite...? if girls understand la....they scared...
but those 2 sissy guys scared they kena butt f**ked ka? if suspect rompak, at least bring those fire
extingushers to the scene wid 1 guy.....

he should take photos of those 2 stupid bastards & post on the net.
no balls b**tards.:thefinger:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if thrown i/c still wouldn't get them to believe then there must b sumthing wrong with their brain...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
dudes.....Akina's story said the were smiling at him while he was trying to kick down the door...i'm no lawyer but if u are in the position to help but u obstruct helping somebody from dying...isnt that tantamount to being an accessory to involuntary murder??

really screwed up man...if i were akina...i'd be freaking mad about this...mizunori....u know akina? can ask him scan a copy of the police report? those 2 should be locked up and tried for murder.:mad:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
dudes.....Akina's story said the were smiling at him while he was trying to kick down the door...i'm no lawyer but if u are in the position to help but u obstruct helping somebody from dying...isnt that tantamount to being an accessory to involuntary murder??

really screwed up man...if i were akina...i'd be freaking mad about this...mizunori....u know akina? can ask him scan a copy of the police report? those 2 should be locked up and tried for murder.:mad:
no la... i dunno him, i saw someone sharing his link, after i read, i just share here with you guys...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Those 2 idiots are useless.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
what the... they got no feelings...fire extinguisher is about rm250-400 if not mistaken....damn, cant even help

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Arturo - im not lawyer oso,but i dun think there is any legal obligation on the attendants to help,but only moral obligation...eg - u saw some1 drowning in the pool,which was very deep,and u dunno how to swim,of coz u will get help,but is not an obligation for them to save life,only moral obligation....sorry to said but that is the law...

about the accessory to murder require some form actus reus in helping the principal den only can be liable under it,so as to aiding and abetting...kinda hard to make them liable

well that is wat i think...

well tat 2 idiots should be cursed and burn in hell...:mad:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i wonder how they will sleep from now on, since a girl burned to death... maybe she will SMILE back at them in their dreams every night from now on... :mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i remembered its about rm90 to refill the powder...

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

i wonder how they will sleep from now on, since a girl burned to death... maybe she will SMILE back at them in their dreams every night from now on... :mad:
yeah i hope for that too...& the person tried to help her will get a reward...
mintak no 4D haha...:thefinger:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
his story says 500m away from teh accident...and it looks like it happened on a hiway flyover? just wondering if can see the accident from BHP station? if those fellers really can see the accident and still ignore...what can i say..really will burn in hell

kazukimy....i think what u say is right. remember watching a video of a mexican who died in the streets after he helped a girl fight off a snatch thief. the snatch thief stabbed him and the girl whom he saved just walked off after getting her bag back. he died bleeding on the streets with passerby just walking pass him ignoring him....

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
RIp for the myvi girl driver....

fucuk those two BHP worker.....local or foreign ?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
3.20 am ?? and 500metres away ... I WONT OPEN THE DOOR TO ANYONE TOO !!

too bad ... Malaysia is not safe
scared wat? got 2 of you. ask the guy stand far away.

1 fella standby with fire extinguisher, while the other put it just outside the door while watching the guy. if got other guys come from the side and open the door, your friend just full blast foam into the robbers face and you can lock the door again.

because of pussies who think like you, a girl has to die. so in this case, a girl died because of guys like you who GOT NO BALLS.

btw, since when are the streets in KL safe? you should just stay home or in your room and never leave your house. :thefinger:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
from malaysiakini

When a Perodua Myvi caught fire this morning on Jalan Cheras, bystander Teo Chai Yong rushed to a nearby BHP petrol station for help. He little expected that his request for a fire extinguisher would be refused by the two BHP staff on duty and as his pleas fell on deaf ears, the Myvi's female driver died as the car burned.
too bad have to subscribe only then can read the full story.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience