ZTH Cheras KL

Aisay, I missed meeting Twistedichc all because of some strange problem with the GPS. I received the GPS coordinates from Stupidcar then followed it blindly all the way to Ampang Lookout point before which it asked me to make a right turn into a very dark lonely off-road path which ended up in a car junkyard. All I saw was wrecked cars stacked up one on top of the other in pitch darkness. Freaking scary. Reset the GPS and ended up at the right place. Good meeting everyone that was there, definitely did not expect to stay there until 2:40am listening to stories!

Hehe it was definitely great to finally meet d otai2 of zth...even tho it wld have been better I reckon if more frens showed up...shld do this more often:driver::proud:

Yeah I 2nd bro parakey...i x done this (go out nite til late) for a very very long time (I think due to age la hehe) but to be able to do it wiz frens (old n new)...well worth it (tho I only had 3 hr of sleep before I got up for prayers hehe)

Yeah I 2nd bro parakey...i x done this (go out nite til late) for a very very long time (I think due to age la hehe) but to be able to do it wiz frens (old n new)...well worth it (tho I only had 3 hr of sleep before I got up for prayers hehe)

I had sleep for 4 hours only to last me another 20 hours. Gahhh

Aisay, I missed meeting Twistedichc all because of some strange problem with the GPS. I received the GPS coordinates from Stupidcar then followed it blindly all the way to Ampang Lookout point before which it asked me to make a right turn into a very dark lonely off-road path which ended up in a car junkyard. All I saw was wrecked cars stacked up one on top of the other in pitch darkness. Freaking scary. Reset the GPS and ended up at the right place. Good meeting everyone that was there, definitely did not expect to stay there until 2:40am listening to stories!

Bro, SC send you to his lover's point lah!.....hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Usually this type of tt, I usually will stay until 2am also, that is why did not attend as got things to do this morning.

Bro, SC send you to his lover's point lah!.....hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Usually this type of tt, I usually will stay until 2am also, that is why did not attend as got things to do this morning.

So next one hope otai vr can make it la...:driver:

So next one hope otai vr can make it la...:driver:

Sorry brother, will try next round.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Everybody want to see public figure vr2 mah!

Old unker running around the forum only mah!.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

He can one. He conservative haih.
If u both stand together, we are a formidable group :rofl:
Damn u guys are big.

Bro. fazidk also big size?

Sorry brother, will try next round.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Old unker running around the forum only mah!.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Old unker running very fast lor! :driver:
And yes he's huuuge.

I missed the tt because I was back to hometown Fri night.
Fazid you sold your VR4 Wira isn't it?

sold your VR4 Wira isn't it?

ssst.gif
He doesn't like uttering the 's' word. :listen:

I think he's comparable with you in height but bulk and size Fazidk is the "terrorist" amongst the group.

Let's see, we had the "terrorist", the "Young man", the really young man with the hair, the gym buff, and the other two I haven't thought of names for yet. :rofl:

Top Bottom