Tesco Brand Engine Oil

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
unker VR, dun go to high volume Tesco stores....
try the Shah alam branch @ old Makro @ sekyen 13, if not try the other outlet up the road just before the roundabout.
should have there.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
unker VR, dun go to high volume Tesco stores....
try the Shah alam branch @ old Makro @ sekyen 13, if not try the other outlet up the road just before the roundabout.
should have there.
Shah Alam is City center considered low volume?.....:biggrin:
Anyway, my self was in Puchong so drop in loh! Not actually hunting for it....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Anyway, my self was in Puchong so drop in loh! Not actually hunting for it....:biggrin:
usually in shah alam not many ppl, dun go there beginning or towards the end of the mth when ppl gaji....will be crowded, go around mid of the mth.

usually I will go there if I could not find the item I want at other Tesco stores.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Buy 1 free one I think I'll go hunt tonight. :banghead: Even cheaper than my Perodua SS. Can buy almost 2 bottles with that price.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Buy 1 free one I think I'll go hunt tonight. :banghead: Even cheaper than my Perodua SS. Can buy almost 2 bottles with that price.
Hello, is 1L bottle yah! so it is RM79.80 for 4L and viscosity is 5w-40 not 5w-30 that you are using...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

usually in shah alam not many ppl, dun go there beginning or towards the end of the mth when ppl gaji....will be crowded, go around mid of the mth.

usually I will go there if I could not find the item I want at other Tesco stores.
Thanks, you survey kao kao even the timing.....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
unker, Tesco the scott garden also near to u ma can check it out. got a lot of parking space summore....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Hello, is 1L bottle yah! so it is RM79.80 for 4L and viscosity is 5w-40 not 5w-30 that you are using...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

cos im a loyal customer of Tesco haha....:proud:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
unker, Tesco the scott garden also near to u ma can check it out. got a lot of parking space summore....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

cos im a loyal customer of Tesco haha....:proud:
Don't know lah! some how never did like that area. Went 3 times only so far. First time was suppose to meet you for ZTH magazine launch and could not get parking...:mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Don't know lah! some how never did like that area. Went 3 times only so far. First time was suppose to meet you for ZTH magazine launch and could not get parking...:mad:
yeah, I remembered that it was hell that time but luckily I found a parking spot outside.
anyways avoid that place public holiday eve, fri & sat night after 9pm It will be full.
once u enter scott garden parking go to 2 floors below got a lot of parking there.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

So if I bu 2L I get 2L Free = RM79.80 for FS also worth it :rofl:

I buy 3L Perodua Gold SS for RM65. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah, I remembered that it was hell that time but luckily I found a parking spot outside.
anyways avoid that place public holiday eve, fri & sat night after 9pm It will be full.
once u enter scott garden parking go to 2 floors below got a lot of parking there.
Yah! next two times went straight down, but my timing maybe not right as the car also full, of course not as bad as that night where they even park against the wall (illegally)....:mad:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

So if I bu 2L I get 2L Free = RM79.80 for FS also worth it :rofl:

I buy 3L Perodua Gold SS for RM65. :hmmmm:
Yes, is cheap provided the viscosity suits your use. You are using 5w-30 or 10w-30 only right? You mention 40 weight heavy, maybe can get for your Altis then....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have a question here, hope u all can help... i bought a works adjustable cam pulley, last weekend when i want to install the cam pulley, the mechanic said can't because mine is satria gti with siemen ecu. hesaid if install, gonna "kacau" the cam sensor. Is it true?

Thanks all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience