Tesco Brand Engine Oil

unker VR, dun go to high volume Tesco stores....
try the Shah alam branch @ old Makro @ sekyen 13, if not try the other outlet up the road just before the roundabout.
should have there.

unker VR, dun go to high volume Tesco stores....
try the Shah alam branch @ old Makro @ sekyen 13, if not try the other outlet up the road just before the roundabout.
should have there.
Shah Alam is City center considered low volume?.....:biggrin:
Anyway, my self was in Puchong so drop in loh! Not actually hunting for it....:biggrin:

usually in shah alam not many ppl, dun go there beginning or towards the end of the mth when ppl gaji....will be crowded, go around mid of the mth.

usually I will go there if I could not find the item I want at other Tesco stores.

Buy 1 free one I think I'll go hunt tonight. :banghead: Even cheaper than my Perodua SS. Can buy almost 2 bottles with that price.

Hello, is 1L bottle yah! so it is RM79.80 for 4L and viscosity is 5w-40 not 5w-30 that you are using...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

usually in shah alam not many ppl, dun go there beginning or towards the end of the mth when ppl gaji....will be crowded, go around mid of the mth.

usually I will go there if I could not find the item I want at other Tesco stores.
Thanks, you survey kao kao even the timing.....:biggrin:

unker, Tesco the scott garden also near to u ma can check it out. got a lot of parking space summore....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Hello, is 1L bottle yah! so it is RM79.80 for 4L and viscosity is 5w-40 not 5w-30 that you are using...:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

cos im a loyal customer of Tesco haha....:proud:

unker, Tesco the scott garden also near to u ma can check it out. got a lot of parking space summore....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

cos im a loyal customer of Tesco haha....:proud:
Don't know lah! some how never did like that area. Went 3 times only so far. First time was suppose to meet you for ZTH magazine launch and could not get parking...:mad:

yeah, I remembered that it was hell that time but luckily I found a parking spot outside.
anyways avoid that place public holiday eve, fri & sat night after 9pm It will be full.
once u enter scott garden parking go to 2 floors below got a lot of parking there.

So if I bu 2L I get 2L Free = RM79.80 for FS also worth it :rofl:

I buy 3L Perodua Gold SS for RM65. :hmmmm:

yeah, I remembered that it was hell that time but luckily I found a parking spot outside.
anyways avoid that place public holiday eve, fri & sat night after 9pm It will be full.
once u enter scott garden parking go to 2 floors below got a lot of parking there.
Yah! next two times went straight down, but my timing maybe not right as the car also full, of course not as bad as that night where they even park against the wall (illegally)....:mad:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

So if I bu 2L I get 2L Free = RM79.80 for FS also worth it :rofl:

I buy 3L Perodua Gold SS for RM65. :hmmmm:
Yes, is cheap provided the viscosity suits your use. You are using 5w-30 or 10w-30 only right? You mention 40 weight heavy, maybe can get for your Altis then....:driver:

I have a question here, hope u all can help... i bought a works adjustable cam pulley, last weekend when i want to install the cam pulley, the mechanic said can't because mine is satria gti with siemen ecu. hesaid if install, gonna "kacau" the cam sensor. Is it true?

Thanks all...