Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Whether Kancil or Lambo, accidents do happen!! Just hope the driver is fine.

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
from the look of the picture, the only way all four wheel rip off was he was driving fast probably on the opposite direction, lost control and spun. the 4 wheel got hook onto the road divider hence the speed rip the whole suspension arm off. the car did turn turtle then back to down.

thanks got is a bull chassis. if kancil sure die. rich ppl can afford to buy this type of car this is the safety they gave u. so its worth very penny spend.. hahhaa

drive safe guys, recently a lot of supercar been involved in accident this couple of weeks. so pls drive safe during this festive period.

this is just what happen last 3 days in Hong Kong..

lucky its not aaron kwok's zonda

Car Crash: Pagani Zonda F Wrecked in Hong Kong

Pagani Zonda Crashed in Hong Kong | AutoGuide.com News

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

from the look of the picture, the only way all four wheel rip off was he was driving fast probably on the opposite direction, lost control and spun. the 4 wheel got hook onto the road divider hence the speed rip the whole suspension arm off. the car did turn turtle then back to down.

thanks got is a bull chassis. if kancil sure die. rich ppl can afford to buy this type of car this is the safety they gave u. so its worth very penny spend.. hahhaa

drive safe guys, recently a lot of supercar been involved in accident this couple of weeks. so pls drive safe during this festive period.

this is just what happen last 3 days in Hong Kong..

lucky its not aaron kwok's zonda

Car Crash: Pagani Zonda F Wrecked in Hong Kong

Pagani Zonda Crashed in Hong Kong | AutoGuide.com News

rimbamalam

Dec 15, 2008
Re: Random Exotics Pics 2

It seems there's bound to be a supercar-sualty almost every month, with the last one, being an F430 just weeks ago at MEX Expressway. How this black bison ended up this way, with almost no surviving panels, broken wheels (notice the rear hub with spokes attached) remains a question.

motorcycle lane at MEX??????:confused:

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
from what i can see, the car had to have gotten airborne to clear the guardrail, and when it landed all four wheels broke off. from the looks of the roof, it does not look like it turned over. just crumpled on impact from below. door frames look intact.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whether Kancil or Lambo, accidents do happen!! Just hope the driver is fine.
Of course we are all car enthusiast and we love to "tarik" sometimes. But there is a difference between casual speeding and reckless speeding.

So actually, I don't hope that the driver is fine. Because speeding like this in public roads are endangering other users as well. So I hope he sustained a decent amount of damage himself. Imagine is our loved ones i.e wife, gf, mother are on the road at the same time.

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I had seen a lot of supercar owners driving like a "la la chai". Tot the road bought by their father. I just can say you are rich to buy the car but not at the level to drive it....

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Sometimes rich people travelling fast have to compensate for the slower poor people.

It is when they are unable to compensate for the masses, shit happens.

Guy was avoiding another car that changed lanes without signal.

The Lambo fishtailed when he braked and tried to change lanes abruptly.

Both are idiots. One for travelling so fast when the roads were not empty. The other for changing lanes without signalling and generally being an asshole by not being able to judge the speed of an oncoming car.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I had seen a lot of supercar owners driving like a "la la chai". Tot the road bought by their father. I just can say you are rich to buy the car but not at the level to drive it....
If we were to follow your school of thought.

75% of us do not even deserve to drive a Kancil.

Please think before you make sweeping statements.

Ejal s15

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
they say the driver still alive. hows the condition? hehehe this is what happen when u drive a car that u cant handle. few weeks back red ferrari. last week in bukit gambir penang is a lp640 lambor murcielago white color. now this gallardo pulak. damn these people bodoh.
even profesional driver like F1 racer also got accident...means they are not able to handle their car ?
Dont blame people la on this accident...Just pray that the driver is fine should be good what ..rather than blame people here and there...

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Sometimes rich people travelling fast have to compensate for the slower poor people.

It is when they are unable to compensate for the masses, shit happens.

Guy was avoiding another car that changed lanes without signal.

The Lambo fishtailed when he braked and tried to change lanes abruptly.

Both are idiots. One for travelling so fast when the roads were not empty. The other for changing lanes without signalling and generally being an asshole by not being able to judge the speed of an oncoming car.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

If we were to follow your school of thought.

75% of us do not even deserve to drive a Kancil.

Please think before you make sweeping statements.

From my words I'm talking about those who drive in way danger and might cause people accident. Please understand my meaning before do any comment. Or you are one of the them...??

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
omg... why are there so much of these supercars recently getting into accidents la wei

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

why all jumping to conclusions about the driver etc etc...nobody knows the full story. don be so quick to judge la.

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
people get excited during cny or holiday something one of reason ha..
the tyre thread look still ok..
maybe the brake tak cukup ..

mustang125

Known Member
Aug 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
no comment guys,only the driver n GOD knows da best wat actually happened at the scene.might b sum technical prob,clutch.brake,accelarator...etc ;nobody knows.
ALL is WELL..GBU

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was wondering whether if anyone knows whether if there's any used car aggregator? Something like Trivago or Skyscanner, but for used cars in Malaysia.

I think it should make my life easier searching over multiple websites. If it exists, I won't have to go through the hassles going over so many websites.

Any thoughts guys?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience