Another BMW F10 520d Opti-Coated

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Another BMW F10 520d Optimum Opti-Coated
Got another call from a concerned BMW owner about protecting his brand new ride (not as brand new as this one: ProDetailing: BMW F10 520d Optimum Opti-Coated) but still with less than 1000km on the clock. The owner wanted us to coat his ride as soon as possible to protect the original factory paint with Optimum Opti-Coat which is harder and more scratch and chemical resistant the normal paint. The Opti-Coat also has superior water beading qualities and is designed to last the lifetime of the paint.

As with the previous F10, Mun from Hypergloss, was kind enough to lend me a hand with this Opti-Coating as well.

The oil burners seem to be getting more popular...

As it was a new ride the paint was in pretty good condition with the exception of a few deep scratches...

Mun at work.... again!!! This time wet sanding.

Coating with Optimum Opti-Coat.

A nice, deep, glossy shine!!!

For the full detail of this detail, check out the original post at:
ProDetailing: BMW F10 520d Protected With Optimum Opti-Coat

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Wow awesome treatment! What courage you got to sand a new luxurious ride!

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Wow awesome treatment! What courage you got to sand a new luxurious ride!
Just like you lo...fly all the way in from KK & gotten serious in Rotary....The loves of cars & passion for detailing

this is a powerful combinations

You know what i see in you guys.....You are different & Real folks...unlike those in other detailing forum.... who only flex out toys, cos knowledge always puff up but a great appetite & Heart for details

I was shocked to see you detailing the R34 nismo S tune

such a short way but certainly a meaningful detailing life indeed

That one have to ask bro muyo....
Seech is always meek & he is a power pack teacher...I learn a lot of things from him, His humility and kindness has make him be the best Detailing teacher in M'sia

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi gents,

I would like to install the Lambo door at JB area, does anyone know where can install at JB area, kindly please give me the contact no or address.

Thanks in advance
Will
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience