mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
fairy said:
ko syiok la, still got cf4.. me:slug::slug: hehehe.. bro, call abang cat.. i think dia ada jalan..

u lagi syiok la bro, got dc5 with different girl everyday hehe

abe cat pun xdak sunroof.. After CNY baru ada barang masuk..

Wow. Year 1997 CF4 at RM190k in year 1999? Reconditioned means recond car. Right?

correct

bro, what happened to your ankle?? ok ke? take care man... anyway, we usually go touge ulu yam, karak up genting on friday nights.. you guys are most welcome...

nothing serious la bro....i fell during badminton...thanks

Hi to all bros,

Walla, everybody still in the family.. Happy new year to all.. :)

I'm looking for sunroof cf4, complete relay, switch etc.. Anyone?

mamat bangi tu tadak ka???

Dyno reading as below for 1st & 2nd time...

good:biggrin: how is the fc now.. ?? but why didnt you wait for the extractor?? its already at eric's shop..

care to share the results or even better, the dyno chart?

1st time dyno run at 185.09hp with 20.48 torque.
2nd time dyno run at 194.09hp with 21.54 torque.

Just wondering with E-Manage (blue) can help to push up to 200hp on wheel?
Need another 6hp to geth 200hp.......

ko syiok la, still got cf4.. me:slug::slug: hehehe.. bro, call abang cat.. i think dia ada jalan..

good:biggrin: how is the fc now.. ?? but why didnt you wait for the extractor?? its already at eric's shop..

yesterday change extractor at eric shop,fill got more and faster respond........my next planing s90 oversize throttle + skunk 2 black series intake manifold........:slug:any suggestion?????

u lagi syiok la bro, got dc5 with different girl everyday hehe

abe cat pun xdak sunroof.. After CNY baru ada barang masuk..
:listen::listen: its actually tiap taip malam.. hehehe.. but seriously, i do miss my cf4..
correct

nothing serious la bro....i fell during badminton...thanks

mamat bangi tu tadak ka???

i tot you slipped while doing some stand ups with your many aweks.. hehehehe
Dyno reading as below for 1st & 2nd time...

yesterday change extractor at eric shop,fill got more and faster respond........my next planing s90 oversize throttle + skunk 2 black series intake manifold........:slug:any suggestion?????

power will definitely be much better.. but expect rough idling and jerking in a worst case scenario..

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

sil.. i cant see the readings bro..

Bro Fairy,

This is the reading.

2nd time dyno run at 194.09hp with 21.54 torque. (After install aftermarket 4-2-1, NGK plug cable & NGK plug)

If next step with E-Manage, do you think can hit 200hp on wheel???

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Anyone know what's d difference between the ECU pcd 004 & pcd 104???

Bro Fairy,

This is the reading.

2nd time dyno run at 194.09hp with 21.54 torque. (After install aftermarket 4-2-1, NGK plug cable & NGK plug)

If next step with E-Manage, do you think can hit 200hp on wheel???

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Anyone know what's d difference between the ECU pcd 004 & pcd 104???

some nice figures.. but did you do them at n1? anyway, if you could post the chart up for us it would be good, so i can see the 1 of the most important things.. the a/f ratio.. call me at 0123130100 for more info on ecu.. panjang cerita..

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

with 194 emanage should be able to bump it up..

some nice figures.. but did you do them at n1? anyway, if you could post the chart up for us it would be good, so i can see the 1 of the most important things.. the a/f ratio.. call me at 0123130100 for more info on ecu.. panjang cerita..

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

with 194 emanage should be able to bump it up..

nice figures? Still can't beat your ex-beast 21+ hp on wheel.... Haha... Post it here? Malu la...
Maybe the next Genting trip we can meet up & we talk talk about it. You still joining the CF4 TT?
The Max* Analog = 14.86. I think this is the figure for the a/f ratio.

Hopefully when I install the E-Manage next time, will push up to 200hp on wheel....:biggrin:

nice figures? Still can't beat your ex-beast 21+ hp on wheel.... Haha... Post it here? Malu la...
Maybe the next Genting trip we can meet up & we talk talk about it. You still joining the CF4 TT?
The Max* Analog = 14.86. I think this is the figure for the a/f ratio.

Hopefully when I install the E-Manage next time, will push up to 200hp on wheel....:biggrin:

by the way you explained the hp, i think you did the run at n1.. just have a look at the top right of the page and see whether its smoothing sae or std.. the af is usually the line below the chart... 14.86 i hope not cos thats lean bro.. other sifu's pls correct me if i'm wrong.. reason for wanting to look at the af line is to see whether you can push forr 200hp.. faster get management:nurse::nurse:.. racun.. hehe
not really cos have been rather busy previously, the sifu's here start early and i used to finish work late.. but i am always happy meeting them and also grateful for all the help and advise from them when i started with my white fairy:knuddel:

by the way you explained the hp, i think you did the run at n1.. just have a look at the top right of the page and see whether its smoothing sae or std.. the af is usually the line below the chart... 14.86 i hope not cos thats lean bro.. other sifu's pls correct me if i'm wrong.. reason for wanting to look at the af line is to see whether you can push forr 200hp.. faster get management:nurse::nurse:.. racun.. hehe
not really cos have been rather busy previously, the sifu's here start early and i used to finish work late.. but i am always happy meeting them and also grateful for all the help and advise from them when i started with my white fairy:knuddel:

It's SAE. I know 14.86 is lean but it's sames goes to all my previous car when I do dyno run without management. I think this reading is beginning of 3000rpm. Towards 4000rpm onwards, it should be 12+ to 13+...I heard the best AF should be 12.5. Right?

But I am sure after we have mod all those extractor, open pod, piping & etc without management, our car surely will be lean as stock ECU cater for stock car setup. Am I right?

Management I am thinking of E-Manage Blue but budget constraint le bro. Maybe in end Feb....Hehe..

If intall E-Manage Blue, do we need to install Walbro fuel pump & SARD fuel regulator? Or stock will be more than enough...

Anyway, thanks for your info... Below is the Dyno Chart. Possible to reach 200hp on wheel?

Who have tested H22A CL1 max top speed? I tested yesterday but the road not long enough. 220 only. Can reach higher :confused:

Attachments

• CL1 Dyno.JPG
    CL1 Dyno.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
:listen::listen: its actually tiap taip malam.. hehehe.. but seriously, i do miss my cf4..

power will definitely be much better.. but expect rough idling and jerking in a worst case scenario..

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

sil.. i cant see the readings bro..

this is the dyno chat...with stock a/filter,exhaust.....

Attachments

• DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Guys, I need some advice/clue....

Changed my H22AR timing belt altogether with tensioner bearing, all other belts, seals and plugs last saturday. Every parts were changed with original Honda parts.

The problem is now, the engine produce like a "hantu sound" (like a mengilai/whistling sound like that) every time i step onto accelerator. The sound becoming loud and louder whenever engine speed increased... It never happened before I change the timing belt. :banghead:

I checked myself all visible belts in engine bay, and it looks like everything is tightened correctly. I detected the sound were coming from inside timing belt cover. Is it because the timing belt too tight? Or is it normal this sound coming out for few days everytime we changed the timing belt (maybe like a run-in process before the teeth of the campulley sit properly in timing belt slots)?

Now, I really worried to drive the car, just to avoid any disaster. I am planning to bring her back to the workshop to rectify the problem. Did you guys ever experienced this sound after your timing belt?:smokin:

Changed my H22AR timing belt altogether with tensioner bearing, all other belts, seals and plugs last saturday. Every parts were changed with original Honda parts.

The problem is now, the engine produce like a "hantu sound" (like a mengilai/whistling sound like that) every time i step onto accelerator. The sound becoming loud and louder whenever engine speed increased... It never happened before I change the timing belt. :banghead:

I checked myself all visible belts in engine bay, and it looks like everything is tightened correctly. I detected the sound were coming from inside timing belt cover. Is it because the timing belt too tight? Or is it normal this sound coming out for few days everytime we changed the timing belt (maybe like a run-in process before the teeth of the campulley sit properly in timing belt slots)?

Now, I really worried to drive the car, just to avoid any disaster. I am planning to bring her back to the workshop to rectify the problem. Did you guys ever experienced this sound after your timing belt?:smokin:

wow.....normally people only put 'toyol' in the engine......hehehehehhe......i think the timing belt too tight......:slug::slug:

Cat77,

Hahaha, toyol pun hantu juga... mine, is like langsuir mengilai...
I thought the belt tensioner is hydraulic and automatically adjusted the belt to proper/ideal tension level. Bukan ek??

Pomen demo salah setting mana2 tu...Confirmed due to the tensioner belt.

Secondly, ask him to balancing on the belt + campulley also. Takut nanti hilang torque aka kereta lembap.

Cat77,

Hahaha, toyol pun hantu juga... mine, is like langsuir mengilai...
I thought the belt tensioner is hydraulic and automatically adjusted the belt to proper/ideal tension level. Bukan ek??

got whining sound ke?? improper installation tu....suruh dia bukak balik n pasang properly!!!

ur car in malaysia now???

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

awek??? let me think first....gong xi fa cai in advance bro!!!!...my fren amat u met at ah wa's place tried calling u many times, he wanted to ask about the water that entered his dc5 boot space...u have his number rite??

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

It's SAE. I know 14.86 is lean but it's sames goes to all my previous car when I do dyno run without management. I think this reading is beginning of 3000rpm. Towards 4000rpm onwards, it should be 12+ to 13+...I heard the best AF should be 12.5. Right?

But I am sure after we have mod all those extractor, open pod, piping & etc without management, our car surely will be lean as stock ECU cater for stock car setup. Am I right?

Management I am thinking of E-Manage Blue but budget constraint le bro. Maybe in end Feb....Hehe..

If intall E-Manage Blue, do we need to install Walbro fuel pump & SARD fuel regulator? Or stock will be more than enough...

Anyway, thanks for your info... Below is the Dyno Chart. Possible to reach 200hp on wheel?

Who have tested H22A CL1 max top speed? I tested yesterday but the road not long enough. 220 only. Can reach higher :confused:

stoichiometric a/f ratio for sae is 14.7, anything higher is lean, not good for engine health, lower is rich, and yes, in proper tuning, u need ur a/f a lil bit rich and to do that, u need walbro or any other afteraket ones, and to compliment that, u need at least one additional injector harness or fuel regulator or both...but bear in mind, any piggyback ecu tends to do a closed loop a/f, meaning whatever the tuning was made, our stock ecu still tends to go back to 14.7....still okay, but if u can feel while merembat that ur engine suddenly jerks, just pull ur leg from the accelerator..that's all

Pomen demo salah setting mana2 tu...Confirmed due to the tensioner belt.

Secondly, ask him to balancing on the belt + campulley also. Takut nanti hilang torque aka kereta lembap.

thanks bro aja.

how to balance the belt with campulley? is it same the procedures yg marking campulley ngan timing belt tu during the installation? or something different? :adore:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

got whining sound ke?? improper installation tu....suruh dia bukak balik n pasang properly!!!

ur car in malaysia now???

Just registered last week bro...

Aiseyman, need to take EL la ini mcm to settle this thing.

Let say, if the pomen say he has no idea on how to settle this thing properly, do you have any recommendation for other pomen? Preferably area PJ, Damansara or Shah Alam.
If dont want to reveal here, can PM me, bro....

stoichiometric a/f ratio for sae is 14.7, anything higher is lean, not good for engine health, lower is rich, and yes, in proper tuning, u need ur a/f a lil bit rich and to do that, u need walbro or any other afteraket ones, and to compliment that, u need at least one additional injector harness or fuel regulator or both...but bear in mind, any piggyback ecu tends to do a closed loop a/f, meaning whatever the tuning was made, our stock ecu still tends to go back to 14.7....still okay, but if u can feel while merembat that ur engine suddenly jerks, just pull ur leg from the accelerator..that's all[/QUOTE]

Bro Alwhi,

Are you saying that whatever piggyback ECU we use, even tuner set the A/F to 12.5 (example), our stock ECU still will back to 14.7 A/F? Then what's the point of we install the piggyback? Confused here... :confused:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom