ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mcb....i taruh pmp only

it's ok bro, sometimes very "cheh" especially during this particular month :marchmellow:

5115-2-1.jpg

^not to mention ghey too :rofl:

walaneh...yh86 admire sf until keep monitoring his profile :thefinger:

u mean u keep reading his posts in the other thread?lol...

RM620..mahalgila.com.my..i also feel rubber price very expansive these days..

btw kawan...my pren just change his cibik fd2 215/45/17 rubber...playstation 3 rubber...rm620 each...really gilermahalbabeng.net...:adore::banghead:

playstation 3 :rofl:

1 bijik = 2 bijik already :banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Ish, faster than other playstation 3 :idea:

Fuiyoh.. Ada olang mia nama sudah jadi merah ooOo! :biggrin: Congrats!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Taikor 5115, why need ricarlo baby seat? Unker fs seefat not that small anyway! :biggrin:

tan sri monaro,why ask unker put his bb on his seefat?

unker,i've to stop for another 2 months...there r RM40 left in the fund and u may get the cock from blank

I love you, you love him. She love him, she love him. You love me, I love her. She love him, she love him.
(I always confused with the lyrics at kbox) :banghead:

Uh, blank what happen...

Guys, I would like to ask if anyone heard of The Door Shop before? I found their website on the net and send an inquiry to them.
http://www.thedoorshop.com.my/about.html

I'm in the midst of looking for some interior fitting stuff for toilets, kitchen, and those kitchen cabinet..is there any recommended in KL area. I want to compare the prices of KL and Sban before I pay for it. I've been to IKEA and to be honest not everything worth it. Some items is not very good in quality and not lasting. I'm also looking to get some good bargain for lightning with a bit more choices. I've been to a few shops in Sban and the choices is not that much.

Anyone heard of EUBIQ..I saw ACE hardware in MV and the lock shop in MV carry this brand. I'm wondering if I can find this else where in KL.
http://www.eubiq.com/index.php?id=91

Thank you for all valuable feedback.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom