Weekly Fuel Price System

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i dunno. Considering the SGP Govt is spending nearly 400 times less than the Msian one, kinda makes you think doesn't it?
No doubt MY Gov is still pretty corrupt while SG Gov is probably one of the cleanest. Corruption is like cancer, difficult to remove as it's already spreading, same case like Indonesia and many other SEA countries. Problem is with MY, nobody is free from that, even oppositions!

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No doubt MY Gov is still pretty corrupt while SG Gov is probably one of the cleanest. Corruption is like cancer, difficult to remove as it's already spreading, same case like Indonesia and many other SEA countries. Problem is with MY, nobody is free from that, even oppositions!
Everyone want a piece of the pie. :smokin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Everyone want a piece of the pie. :smokin:
Yup and that's why difficult to eradicate coz somehow everyone is tied up somewhere with someone to enjoy some piece of the pie. If you have someone really clean that means he/she is not tied to anyone powerful enough hence also difficult to get into power.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Increase better increase.. do not reduce.. if not a lot of people still dreaming saying that they are a good G..
lets use this suffer a lesson to those whom are still day dreaming..
already get tired fighting with this stupid increase and decrease game.. now already no feel of the petrol price even some friend from overseas ask me what is the current Bolehland petrol price, i just answer don't know

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Still remember last time they reduces the road tax when they increases the fuel price.
Now the will be no more subsidy,my pajero roadtax should be RM2....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Still remember last time they reduces the road tax when they increases the fuel price.
Now the will be no more subsidy,my pajero roadtax should be RM2....
I'd gladly take increase of fuel for a 50% or more reduction in road tax! :biggrin: Coz road tax in Malaysia is just plain stupid, the most idiotic rule I've ever known.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Fuel increase 50%, everything follow increase....chain effect.
Hahahaha......mampuih, i for sure use ling long tyre.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think he meant 50% or more reduction in roadtax.
Still means fuel up price then like bro. sweelt mentioned, all go up as chain effect. Just how much increase only, maybe 10 sen per week, rakyat don't see or feel it, not like last time, raise like 70sen one go.....lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Still means fuel up price then like bro. sweelt mentioned, all go up as chain effect. Just how much increase only, maybe 10 sen per week, rakyat don't see or feel it, not like last time, raise like 70sen one go.....lol:rofl:
You are right. When fuel price rise a little, you can see many things increase price. But when fuel price went down, everyone act like nothing happened.

When is this 70 cents at one go? I can't recall.

This news might interest you, 6UE5T.

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/fron...-to-replace-10-year-old-presidential-car.html

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I know he's like that, but whether is genuine or not also not sure! Sometimes it looks a bit much, like he's just playing for his image. He's also not a highly targeted leader hence that's why he can travel like that which will never happen for a more powerful head of state. I don't know, I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to politicians and I don't easily trust them (also in Malaysia on either side coz both are corrupt and not trustworthy without genuine will to improve the nation but only to profit themselves. That's why MY now is in crappy situation). So far also even though he seems decent, humble, and clean but I haven't seen him doing much also to improve the country and still seems like a puppet to someone else.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya, so can buy cars with bigger engines! :biggrin:
Lower roadtax but fuel price increase, still need to pay more on fuel later due to larger displacement engines.

350Z is a good buy if roadtax can be decreased. RM4k a year is very expensive for such a car.

I know he's like that, but whether is genuine or not also not sure! Sometimes it looks a bit much, like he's just playing for his image. He's also not a highly targeted leader hence that's why he can travel like that which will never happen for a more powerful head of state. I don't know, I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to politicians and I don't easily trust them (also in Malaysia on either side coz both are corrupt and not trustworthy without genuine will to improve the nation but only to profit themselves. That's why MY now is in crappy situation). So far also even though he seems decent, humble, and clean but I haven't seen him doing much also to improve the country and still seems like a puppet to someone else.
Looks like he is not very well received in your country. I don't know much about him other than people saying that he is a very humble and down to earth type of person. But like you said, it is uncertain whether is that genuine or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience