Weekly Fuel Price System

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Sorry, out of topic.
sugar also same lah....
when i join 14 yrs ago, raw sugar is subsidised by Gov.
Have to understand, when is removed recently, sugar price go up so fast.
Yet, white sugar in indonesia is EXPENSIVE...bare this in mind.

Income is not tally with vast development.
The gap between rich-middle-poor getting wider.

I say to many colleagues,friends. Gov can tax us more. But can they provide free education, good hospital, good public transport, safety, affordable house...etc ???

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sorry, out of topic.
sugar also same lah....

I say to many colleagues,friends. Gov can tax us more. But can they provide free education, good hospital, good public transport, safety, affordable house...etc ???
Agree with income not tally with development. Soon I will be working full time and I'm quite sure that the income that I will be earning can't actually do much after paying for everything. Maybe just okay to feed myself with a little extra.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry, out of topic.
sugar also same lah....

In Indonesia many things are actually much more expensive than here: sugar, rice, cooking oil, eggs, meat, juices, fuel, toll, electricity, water, medical, etc2. Eat at mall also more expensive. Cheaper stuff are cleaning agents like soap & shampoo, some fast moving car parts, labor just to name a few.

For Malaysia, free or almost free education you have already right with the public schools? Good hospital, I'd say ok also. Public transport in KL is pretty good actually, way2 much better than Jakarta. Safety, now that has lots of room for improvement here. Affordable house, this is also difficult, other big cities of the world also face the same issue. The key is how to improve average income level so that housing becomes 'more affordable'.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Affordable house, this is also difficult, other big cities of the world also face the same issue. The key is how to improve average income level so that housing becomes 'more affordable'.
Average income how to own house now. Firstly too expensive, then G try to help by raising loan amount but then they don't meet the repayment criteria also no use to raise the amount since in the end don't qualify.......lol:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro 6ue5t, KL of course all better compare to other states in malaysia. :biggrin:

Average income how to own house now. Firstly too expensive, then G try to help by raising loan amount but then they don't meet the repayment criteria also no use to raise the amount since in the end don't qualify.......lol:biggrin:

I read somewhere that cost of living is actually considered one of the cheapest in KL/Malaysia compared to others parts of the world. But yeah housing in big cities is always a challenge, just like in Jakarta.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Many heavy footers here, fuel price not applicable.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
I read somewhere that cost of living is actually considered one of the cheapest in KL/Malaysia compared to others parts of the world. But yeah housing in big cities is always a challenge, just like in Jakarta.
Mate, i don't think it is fair to compare with a more backward country in term of income per capita and other perks enjoyed. We should actually project ourself forward and compare with our neighbours like Singapore or Brunei. Do note that we are a resource rich country but with all the taxes and profits from the oil revenue made, where has the money gone to? With the tax and subsidy cut, inflation has been going up sky high, but where has the return to counter the sky high inflation gone to? Even Singapore, a tiny country without any resources can made themselves among the top 10 in the world in term of income per capita. Malaysia at no.66.

No mater how high the price of goods and fuel, as long as the income per capita is linear to the raising price of goods and fuel, then we are all good but this is not the case with bolehland unfortunately.

Depreciation of currency is another matter.

http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php

Prime minister's office expenditure 2016(bolehland) = RM20.3 billion
Prime minister's office expenditure 2016(Singapore) = $488.07 million S. Dollars only.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...et-2016-a-budget-of-najib-by-najib-for-najib/
http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/data/budget_2016/download/47 PMO 2016.pdf

There u go.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mate, i don't think it is fair to compare with a more backward country in term of income per capita and other perks enjoyed. We should actually project ourself forward and compare with our neighbours like Singapore or Brunei. Do note that we are a resource rich country but with all the taxes and profits from the oil revenue made, where has the money gone to? With the tax and subsidy cut, inflation has been going up sky high, but where has the return to counter the sky high inflation gone to? Even Singapore, a tiny country without any resources can made themselves among the top 10 in the world in term of income per capita. Malaysia at no.66.

No mater how high the price of goods and fuel, as long as the income per capita is linear to the raising price of goods and fuel, then we are all good but this is not the case with bolehland unfortunately.

Depreciation of currency is another matter.

http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php

Prime minister's office expenditure 2016(bolehland) = RM20.3 billion
Prime minister's office expenditure 2016(Singapore) = $488.07 million S. Dollars only.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...et-2016-a-budget-of-najib-by-najib-for-najib/
http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/data/budget_2016/download/47 PMO 2016.pdf

There u go.
True, I get what you mean. Of course our problem now is the weakest currency, with increase in costs is more than increase in income, hence less savings. But Singapore is also one of the most expensive place in the world, so I don't know. I suppose it's always look greener on the other side of the fence.

Gov office expenditure cannot really compare coz SG is so small with much lesser population also, so of course requires a lot less expenditure.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
In Indonesia many things are actually much more expensive than here: sugar, rice, cooking oil, eggs, meat, juices, fuel, toll, electricity, water, medical, etc2. Eat at mall also more expensive. Cheaper stuff are cleaning agents like soap & shampoo, some fast moving car parts, labor just to name a few.

For Malaysia, free or almost free education you have already right with the public schools? Good hospital, I'd say ok also. Public transport in KL is pretty good actually, way2 much better than Jakarta. Safety, now that has lots of room for improvement here. Affordable house, this is also difficult, other big cities of the world also face the same issue. The key is how to improve average income level so that housing becomes 'more affordable'.
Din't know these basic necessities in Indonesia is more expensive than here.

Yeah, education is almost free here for primary and secondary school until pre-uni level. What school did your children went to over here? Private?

Bro 6ue5t, KL of course all better compare to other states in malaysia. :biggrin:
Penang is also not that bad what. Come look at Ipoh. But then, I like the way of life in Ipoh. :biggrin:

Many heavy footers here, fuel price not applicable.
Couldn't agree more. :rofl:

Gov office expenditure cannot really compare coz SG is so small with much lesser population also, so of course requires a lot less expenditure.
You are right. The scale of Singapore makes it much better to manage than Malaysia. The whole country is even smaller than Perak state itself. You can put it like, using a national government to manage a city.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Din't know these basic necessities in Indonesia is more expensive than here.

Yeah, education is almost free here for primary and secondary school until pre-uni level. What school did your children went to over here? Private?

Yup, and income level is also lower!

Int. school.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nice word.+1

G done their job as a G. But we public din see a win win situation.
Currency yoyo-ing is major but not the root cause. :smokin:
Weakening MYR is not a root cause but a result of the political fighting and backstabbing between Gov & opposition! Both are at fault IMHO, none are really trustworthy.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
True, I get what you mean. Of course our problem now is the weakest currency, with increase in costs is more than increase in income, hence less savings. But Singapore is also one of the most expensive place in the world, so I don't know. I suppose it's always look greener on the other side of the fence.

i dunno. Considering the SGP Govt is spending nearly 400 times less than the Msian one, kinda makes you think doesn't it?