Weekly Badminton Games

4G15_only

Jul 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Hey guys, any of you interested to play badminton on a weekly basis? This is what me and some friends are proposing:

Days: Mon and Thurs
Time: 9pm - 11pm
Venue: Stadium Juara, Mont Kiara
Shuttlecocks: Provided
Cost: Depends on number of players and courts, but just to give you guys an idea, 1 court for 2 hours is about RM 32. Shuttlecocks will be costed separately. :)

If anyone needs further information you can email me or add me on msn [email protected] or call me at 012 4614 322, my name is Shawn.

Come on guys..let's get fit!

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Bro,

You have a map to that place? How many people do you currently have?

4G15_only

Jul 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Hey ylkien, I can get you the map to the place, apparently it is very easy to find. So are you interested? We wanna try and start with 1 game first next Thurs, don't need to commit monthly yet. So how?

How about you Elmo? Wanna join us? 1 game first next Thurs.

4G15_only

Jul 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Hey nizer

Great! Ok so the game is next Thursday (12/4/07) 9pm - 11pm at Stadium Juara, Mont Kiara.

Also the charges are around RM10 per person depending on how many people come on that day and also the number of shuttles we use. Right now we have 5 people confirmed.

Then, are you interested to join us for weekly games? We plan to play on every Mon and Thurs, 9pm - 11pm at the same court. Charges will be similar to what you will be paying this Thurs multiply by 8. Maybe starting on the week of 16th April.

Can I have your number in case I need to call you? My name is Shawn and my number is 012 4614 322, feel free to call me if you need further information.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi Shawn,

Is that place the Nokia starlight cinema? But sorry, I can only make it on mondays only.

Furthermore, I am only armateur... I play for fun & exercise only. Paiseh to play with pros....

4G15_only

Jul 2, 2004
Damansara
Visit site
Hi ylkien

I'm not too sure of the location myself, but I will be finding out soon and can let you know, but it is definately around the Sri Hartamas / Mont Kiara area.

And don't worry, we are not pros, we also normal normal only just guys playing for fun and exercise.

No problem if you just want to join on Mondays, then you just pay for less games lo..flexible wan..don't worry..

We have just confirmed our court for the month of April, playing every Mon and Thurs 9pm-11pm starting next Thurs. So if you wanna join on Mon you can come on the 16th of April onwards.

Do you mind giving me your contact number or email at least? So I can get in touch with you in case of anything?

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Bro,

UGPM.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan will be kicking off the New Year in high spirits with a Roadshow happening at the Sungei Wang Plaza’s Concourse Level. Happening from the 4th till the 6th of January 2008 from 10am till 10pm daily, Nissan will be displaying the newly launched Nissan Grand Livina – both the 1.8 Auto & the 1.6 Auto variants. Also featuring will be the Nissan Latio 1.8 Ti and the Nissan Latio Sports 1.6 ST-L Auto. So for those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience