seat recaro millenium imitation

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
And why would you get an imitation Recaro Seats? It's been tested that those imitation seats can cause whiplash on the driver as well as not being able to withstand a certain amount of g's when the car is pushed.

You might as well get a cheaper type of seats , not so branded and more worthy of your money

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
recaro imitation not using recaro name... reCardo got la... muahahaha.. RM900 per pair siap with tapak. or Sparko also can.. one advise.. those cheapo seat cannot last.. both the sponge and fabric is made from poor quality raw materials.. den got the ngek ngek sound after sometime.. u sendiri timbang la wei... I recommend Hurricane seats..RM1,300 perpair.. at least the fabric is better.

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
can why cannot... 1st things 1st... your in the wrong thread bro... ok now back to topic... 500 a pair of seat maybe you can find SScus ones.. their not too bad... second la not brand new...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
if you cannot afford a pair of RECARO or even SPARCO or even COBRA, please stick to your standard OEM seats. at least they are proven and tested during the research to withstand impact. imitation seats or replicas are cheap since the do not undergo proper testing and materials used are not par to safety. please condsider this, and i am not here to downgrade mt fellow friends here, jsut want them to be safe. but then hey, it's your choice bro. if i am too rich, i would sell you my existing RECARO for only RM500 bro, that's a promise hehe.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Sub.. you already too rich

so sell it for RM500

but i offer you RM600 for your recaro . how ?
:lol:

boss can recommend someone can do seat bracket
retaining my OEM bracket..
thanks

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
haha, not too rich yet bro, but if i am, me fellow friends would be blardy lucky hehe. we gonna have car party every 2 weeks all on me hehe. hey seat bracket or subframe can be done la. call me la.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
i looked at Demon IC seat bracket..
look good since use back OEM .

ok...
i will call you when the seat i buy arrived

Thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using wira se, wanted to change my tyre and rims to 15" for a better pick up.

Does anyone knows how much i can trade in my wira se rims and tyre together?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience