Weekly Fuel Price System

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Din't even ride bicycle. Just ride on my family's cars. :biggrin:

To be honest, among countries in South East Asia, we are not really doing so badly. Singapore is doing better of course but compared to other countries we are quite okay. Well, other than Singapore, I'll say that Vietnam seems to be doing quite well recently.

But then again, we don't have occasional political turmoil like Thailand or Indonesia and we're not as under developed like Laos, Cambodia, Myanmmar.

I'm not saying Malaysia is doing very well but we can't be comparing ourselves with superpowers like China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, USA and so on. Malaysia is still a relatively new country compared to these long established countries.

You mentioned about a child scoring 40% in class but compared himself with kindergarten kids and say if they took the same paper, he will be #1 in class. You mentioned class. Do you think we are in the same "class" with other superpowers? We are still considered as a former colonized country that is still in development unlike those countries who are considered as developed. They are already in another level compared to us.
We used to be ahead of everyone in SEA. Including Singapore. Now Singapore overtaken us, and the rest are catching up.

That's what I meant comparing ourselves to tadika children. We were in Form 1 when they were in Tadika. Now we are in Form 2 and Singapore is in Form 5. The rest are graduating primary school.

Singapore is the best example. Because they used to be Malaysia. They have no land, no oil & gas, hell they don't even have water.

Guess what else they don't have? Stupid rakyat and corrupted politician. Its easier to feed 1 corrupt family then endless number of corrupted individuals.

This weekly price won't work. You know why?
https://paultan.org/2017/03/27/fuel-price-discounts-require-approval-beforehand-kpdnkk/

They set a ceiling price, but you can't sell higher. How the fuck is it different from them setting the price? But stupid rakyats will believe them, because stupid.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Better not go too deep on politics here.......lol:biggrin:
A dangerous territory to step into.

See, already double what I have,......lol:biggrin:
Just happens that there are a lot of people living in my house. :biggrin:

Worst still, we kena ban instead......hhahhahahaha:biggrin:
Our identity also is probably known by many.

We used to be ahead of everyone in SEA. Including Singapore. Now Singapore overtaken us, and the rest are catching up.

That's what I meant comparing ourselves to tadika children. We were in Form 1 when they were in Tadika. Now we are in Form 2 and Singapore is in Form 5. The rest are graduating primary school.

Singapore is the best example. Because they used to be Malaysia. They have no land, no oil & gas, hell they don't even have water.

Guess what else they don't have? Stupid rakyat and corrupted politician. Its easier to feed 1 corrupt family then endless number of corrupted individuals.

This weekly price won't work. You know why?
https://paultan.org/2017/03/27/fuel-price-discounts-require-approval-beforehand-kpdnkk/

They set a ceiling price, but you can't sell higher. How the fuck is it different from them setting the price? But stupid rakyats will believe them, because stupid.
So, our pace has slowed down and others are beginning to catch up. You are right on this and I'm not denying it.

This latest news about this fuel price system makes the whole thing sound ridiculous. At first they mentioned that the ceiling price is there to encourage a healthy competition among fuel stations. But now, they make the idea of selling petrol lower than ceiling price into something troublesome that requires approval. For sure all the stations are going to sell at the ceiling price itself due to the trouble that they need to go through in order to give discount.

Already the price of petrol will change every week, I don't think stations will bother to do any price lowering. Profit is already uncertain for them. If lets say they give like 5 cents discount this week and suddenly next week the fuel ceiling price drops by 20 cents. They are going to make even more loss because they din't earn much to cover up due to the discount given. Selling it at the ceiling price itself will be the safer option for them.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Our identity also is probably known by many.

This latest news about this fuel price system makes the whole thing sound ridiculous. At first they mentioned that the ceiling price is there to encourage a healthy competition among fuel stations. But now, they make the idea of selling petrol lower than ceiling price into something troublesome that requires approval. For sure all the stations are going to sell at the ceiling price itself due to the trouble that they need to go through in order to give discount.

Already the price of petrol will change every week, I don't think stations will bother to do any price lowering. Profit is already uncertain for them. If lets say they give like 5 cents discount this week and suddenly next week the fuel ceiling price drops by 20 cents. They are going to make even more loss because they din't earn much to cover up due to the discount given. Selling it at the ceiling price itself will be the safer option for them.
Identity known means we are for real. Many hidden ones can be kibod warrior.....hhahahhaha

Yah! once a month already bad for the station dealers, now weekly means also got to set their meters weekly....:smokin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Dua sen?? What's with two cents?

With the recent big announcement and plans from Jack Ma's visit last week, lets hope that better changes will happen in future.
Got two cent mean got money. Old people way to shoot those eksyen....haahaha

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Identity known means we are for real. Many hidden ones can be kibod warrior.....hhahahhaha

Yah! once a month already bad for the station dealers, now weekly means also got to set their meters weekly....:smokin:
I'm just kibod warrior. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Last time there is one legendary kibod warrior over here that kept coming back with new account and challenging members for a race up to Genting. :rofl:

Profit margin for station dealers is going to be so unpredictable now. Let's say they restocked this week and next week, the price drops lower than what they initially pay for the restock. I foresee some small petrol station owners might not be able to withstand this kind of changes happening weekly.

Got two cent mean got money. Old people way to shoot those eksyen....haahaha
Nowadays, two cents really don't mean anything much. Older days, 2 cents got value. :biggrin:

I'm just kibod warrior. :biggrin:
Looks like nobody here knows who you really are. :rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
got two cents is a proverb mah...thats why i say old people like to use or Old timer.:burnout:
6ue5t ? i still duno how his real identity. PM me ur FB lah...later i stalk you, no good pulak:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, just a short poll here. I have sent my car for painting but haven't decided the colour yet. The paint guy was nice enough to give me a few more days to think over it. So, i need fellow zth-ians to share their views.

I have 3 colours in my mind now.
1) Milano Red
2) Crystal White
3) Spoon Yellow

Milano Red being my top choice because i see not many dc2's and db8's in red. Mostly are white, black and some yellow. This is based on my own observation. I also prefer Milano Red...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience