Weekly Fuel Price System

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think he meant 50% or more reduction in roadtax.
Still means fuel up price then like bro. sweelt mentioned, all go up as chain effect. Just how much increase only, maybe 10 sen per week, rakyat don't see or feel it, not like last time, raise like 70sen one go.....lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Still means fuel up price then like bro. sweelt mentioned, all go up as chain effect. Just how much increase only, maybe 10 sen per week, rakyat don't see or feel it, not like last time, raise like 70sen one go.....lol:rofl:
You are right. When fuel price rise a little, you can see many things increase price. But when fuel price went down, everyone act like nothing happened.

When is this 70 cents at one go? I can't recall.

This news might interest you, 6UE5T.

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/fron...-to-replace-10-year-old-presidential-car.html

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I know he's like that, but whether is genuine or not also not sure! Sometimes it looks a bit much, like he's just playing for his image. He's also not a highly targeted leader hence that's why he can travel like that which will never happen for a more powerful head of state. I don't know, I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to politicians and I don't easily trust them (also in Malaysia on either side coz both are corrupt and not trustworthy without genuine will to improve the nation but only to profit themselves. That's why MY now is in crappy situation). So far also even though he seems decent, humble, and clean but I haven't seen him doing much also to improve the country and still seems like a puppet to someone else.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya, so can buy cars with bigger engines! :biggrin:
Lower roadtax but fuel price increase, still need to pay more on fuel later due to larger displacement engines.

350Z is a good buy if roadtax can be decreased. RM4k a year is very expensive for such a car.

I know he's like that, but whether is genuine or not also not sure! Sometimes it looks a bit much, like he's just playing for his image. He's also not a highly targeted leader hence that's why he can travel like that which will never happen for a more powerful head of state. I don't know, I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to politicians and I don't easily trust them (also in Malaysia on either side coz both are corrupt and not trustworthy without genuine will to improve the nation but only to profit themselves. That's why MY now is in crappy situation). So far also even though he seems decent, humble, and clean but I haven't seen him doing much also to improve the country and still seems like a puppet to someone else.
Looks like he is not very well received in your country. I don't know much about him other than people saying that he is a very humble and down to earth type of person. But like you said, it is uncertain whether is that genuine or not.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Always compare with lousier country say Malaysia #1. Then people all stupid believe Malaysia damn hebat. Farking retarded is it.

Your son score 40% and place last in class. He compare himself to tadika kids and say if they took the same paper he will be #1 in class. You wanna slap him or not?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hello, you riding bicycle at that time......hhahahhahah
Din't even ride bicycle. Just ride on my family's cars. :biggrin:

Always compare with lousier country say Malaysia #1. Then people all stupid believe Malaysia damn hebat. Farking retarded is it.

Your son score 40% and place last in class. He compare himself to tadika kids and say if they took the same paper he will be #1 in class. You wanna slap him or not?
To be honest, among countries in South East Asia, we are not really doing so badly. Singapore is doing better of course but compared to other countries we are quite okay. Well, other than Singapore, I'll say that Vietnam seems to be doing quite well recently.

But then again, we don't have occasional political turmoil like Thailand or Indonesia and we're not as under developed like Laos, Cambodia, Myanmmar.

I'm not saying Malaysia is doing very well but we can't be comparing ourselves with superpowers like China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, USA and so on. Malaysia is still a relatively new country compared to these long established countries.

You mentioned about a child scoring 40% in class but compared himself with kindergarten kids and say if they took the same paper, he will be #1 in class. You mentioned class. Do you think we are in the same "class" with other superpowers? We are still considered as a former colonized country that is still in development unlike those countries who are considered as developed. They are already in another level compared to us.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Din't even ride bicycle. Just ride on my family's cars. :biggrin:

To be honest, among countries in South East Asia, we are not really doing so badly. Singapore is doing better of course but compared to other countries we are quite okay. Well, other than Singapore, I'll say that Vietnam seems to be doing quite well recently.

But then again, we don't have occasional political turmoil like Thailand or Indonesia and we're not as under developed like Laos, Cambodia, Myanmmar.

I'm not saying Malaysia is doing very well but we can't be comparing ourselves with superpowers like China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, USA and so on. Malaysia is still a relatively new country compared to these long established countries.

You mentioned about a child scoring 40% in class but compared himself with kindergarten kids and say if they took the same paper, he will be #1 in class. You mentioned class. Do you think we are in the same "class" with other superpowers? We are still considered as a former colonized country that is still in development unlike those countries who are considered as developed. They are already in another level compared to us.
Wah! means ada dua sen loh......hhahahhaha:rofl:

Well, previous PM development mah! Only lately things have taken a change......:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wah! means ada dua sen loh......hhahahhaha:rofl:

Well, previous PM development mah! Only lately things have taken a change......:smokin:
Dua sen?? What's with two cents?

With the recent big announcement and plans from Jack Ma's visit last week, lets hope that better changes will happen in future.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dua sen?? What's with two cents?

With the recent big announcement and plans from Jack Ma's visit last week, lets hope that better changes will happen in future.
Ada dua sen means loaded lah! We ride bicycle you ride car only......hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Not sure what is up, but heard China cut out flow of fund from China.....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ada dua sen means loaded lah! We ride bicycle you ride car only......hhahahhahahha:rofl:

Not sure what is up, but heard China cut out flow of fund from China.....:smokin:
Different era. Your kids should also be riding car during 2008. Your era so many decades ago. :biggrin:

Cutting funds from China? If so, how will his proposed logistics hub in Malaysia going to work without funding?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Different era. Your kids should also be riding car during 2008. Your era so many decades ago. :biggrin:

Cutting funds from China? If so, how will his proposed logistics hub in Malaysia going to work without funding?
Nope, my kids rode bikes. I got no dua sen woh!......:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear All,

thank you for reading, anyone knows a good & experienced mechanic who's very familiar doing engine conversion for my BMW 1988 E32 730i.

i already have the 1jz halfcut (auto), need mechanic to do engine installation, piping works, long shaft customization etc....

pls pm the contact? thanks in advance.

rgds,
Shaune
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience