Known Member
Jul 25, 2007
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

the front lips taken out from 111 halfcut. modded a bit to fit mine

wat5299

Known Member
Sep 12, 2006

My humble ride bros ... Thanks for viewing.. Anyone has the same would love to meet up... Cheers!

Attachments

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
SOrry abit off topic !

spotted
Wxx 43x3 white seg with big spoiler @ Tmn Megah
BxL 26x8 blue seg with fx bumper @d'sara perdana

anyone knows them? post their pics... Super nicely done up segs

cheers xD

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

my mango on car carrier when i blew his heart during march track day (original 4K engine by then)

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
hmmm dennis.... are you the one with the workshop at balakong?? ur car looks familiar... :p

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Since I remembered that I haven't posted my ride here, I might as well start sharing my humble uncle-ish ride here.

I purchased my SXV-10 Camry back in October 2006 from my dad's friend. It was a year 1996 Camry running with 5S-FE coupled with 4-speed auto tranny. I came across manual tranny for the same model as mine before but it was a rare sight. Originally the car comes with 17" wheels shod with Continental rubbers & lowered using coil springs from Tomato brand (What brand is this I also dunno).

Here's some photos of my ride that I took once collected the car:

I managed to snapped some new photos at my condominium's carpark area. I've changed my previous Pioneer CD headunit with a new JVC KDG-635 that comes with built-in USB port, BOSS 4-channel amplifier to pump up my sets of Kenwood & Jensen component speakers ending with a 12" Eclipse subwoofer in a custom-enclosure. I've also fitted a turbo timer from Ultra & replaced the original stock steering wheel with the Italvolanti Imola R 3-spokes for a nicer feel & refresh the interior as well.

Oh yea, I've upgraded to a set of 18" EXE Pegasus staggered wheels fitted with new Dunlop FM901 (225/45/18-91W) rubbers all around. I've tinted the rear windscreen with 90% dark tint on top a layer of V-Kool tint film (done by previous owner) & replaced the 4 windows with security tint film by Solargard that's comes in copper-green shade. I would say I loved the color effect on my ride. A set of 6000K HID is happily living inside the pair of front headlamps & it comes from the BOSCHID brand (Korean made ones). I would say bloody glaring but not anymore after I've adjusted the headlamps' level.

Other minor mods that I've done are the rear lamp reflector that I managed to source from one of my buddies' chop-shop which is special compared with those typical Scepter or JDM Camry ones. I've replaced the rear muffler with an RS-R S-flow muffler that's meant for VIP styling (also from chop shop).

Below are some of the photos showing those mods that I've mentioned above.

Front view:

Right side view:

Front corner view:

Rear Views:

Left view:

Evening view:

18" EXE Pegasus wheels:

Front wheel's lip:

Rear wheel's lip:

Interior's shots:
-> Italvolanti Imola-R steering wheel

-> Meter panel & Ultra turbo timer

-> JVC KDG-635 USB/CD/MP3 Headunit

That's bout it for what I've done to my ride till date. I'm planning for custom VIP-styled bodykits by end of this year if budget permits. Ok la, gotta get back to work & need to reprint some new money notes & let it dry 1st before usage. Currently the car exterior going thru some changes with some touch up as well. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KLIMS 2006 Visitors Treated To A Showcase Of Cars And Lifestyle,

Babes at the KLIMS 2006 - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Photos: Wong SW
Words: KLIMS

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience