ZTH ECU reset. hahaha

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
LOL looks like the database has been corrupted and reverted back to 20th March 2008. Welcome back to the past!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
I hate the past!!!!!! I want the future!!!!!!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hahaha...
short the TE1 and E1...
then check for how many engine check light blinks...heeee...

TTT last time jadi loorrr...

attendee was GT20V, tom's, banzai, mcfurby, benjaminn78, shamburke and me, arrived from melacca...take shower and went to TTT directly...

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Ohh .. good la. I thought no one came because the weather. Seems like everytime plan a TTT always the weather plays up. Well nowdays the weather also seems to be wet all the time. Must control throttle everytime. hehehehe. Really slide here and there like an idiot. And car is rattling here and there from abuse.

Chinozie, ZTH ecu sure la gone haywire. Include so many piggy back (flash) stuff here and there. No to mention the slow loading times. No matter how much they update it won't help. ZTH forums bloated not with posts but with media. Kinda sad really.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Once a while ZTH need to reset everything...heee...

at TTT...

pendekar kena marah cuz 2 years already disappeared...

well all talked about the "ever rising" price of GRA...wallaneh...

pendekar, alvin n me called Yoga...but he didn't pick-up... heee...

what more aaa...forgot already...

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
hhrhehehhehe do you know..there is no proof that I attend any TTT................
heh!

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
LOL looks like the database has been corrupted and reverted back to 20th March 2008. Welcome back to the past!
not only zth.......we also got a sifoo just came back from the pass.....our ol sifu pendekar GT20v.....hahahahaha

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
tom's....its nothing laa...Just glad to be back home...hehhe

netmatrix,
yo mike..wassup..hows ur ride ler.....changing camp?hehehhe

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well Zul, i hae been toyota bashing sometime earlier this year. Its dissapointing that a company as big and rich as toyota cannot move money to developing cars that enthusiast wants rather than those that sells by the bucket loads. What ironic is, they use that money and invest(waste) in F1 for a few years. Just for presence? Its like how we used to say about people who buys expensive tuning parts that works the same as a cheapo ones. But just want bragging rights!

No more Celica, MRx, Supra, Trueno & Carina. But what do they sell us? A 4 door saloon called Altezza which was ok back then, but now its bloated with big engine and no substance. And the rest of their so called supercar is moved to Lexus. So it does not leave anything for the normal layman to own. Sad an dissapointing.

Also i got a feeling Toyota in Malaysia is not doing well. They seem to integrate everything already. The highway center is closed, their Topmark in Sec16 center is moved to Jln 222. I think both the new sales and after sales is all there. UMW is also 1 rich shit oil company in Malaysia.

Nothing from toyota. Damn jealous that honda malaysia brings in that Civic Type R!! That is one great car. Though bumpy. Even Hyundai cars look better! The only saving grace is toyota the Camry & Hiace vans. The new corolla is dissapointing in the metal. The Vios looks like a fish in the front.

Thats how i feel about toyota nowdays. Am i ever gonna change camp? I like my car. But i'll probably own another car which isn't a toyota. Since toyota cars are so predictable nowdays. I don't want to talk about reliable nowdays almost every modern car is reliable now. Bad drivers abuse them yet they still work! Then when they got bored a few years later they sell them. Maybe with a bad alarm or power window. hehehe.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
toyota has been a real disappointment lately to me oso la ... the only bright star in there is the NEW CAMRY .. looks like mini lexus according to yoga .. hahaha
markX is toyota or lexus ahh ?? same sheet la ... but that one manyak mahal oooohh ...

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Yo mike..I share the same disappointment and concern too.
Well in fact to tell you the truth, I’m not sure and I don’t what model of Toyota to buy after this seg.
Camry yes nice but do not cater for mid income people like me and 60% people outside in the market.
Well yeah people can always argue there is Vios and Altis.OMG…I wont even look at Altis with the old dinosaur suspension technology and other yuckie stuff.

But I suspect the culprit is not the Toyota. Its the UMW. Alot of JDM Toyota is still there in Japan. But lesser in term os sporty, young kind of model.
Toyota way??? Its same as the old man way.Toyota upper management need to look for younger and more open minded people to run their company now!
Ya..ya..yaaaa people can argue sales speak more…….i have some ‘bad intention’ crossing my mind to buy a Honda!
Why??? Damn look better to me. Civic 1.7 that won the MME some years back is soo hot too!

Where do we go from here?
Petition to Toyota?? to UMW??? Bahhhh……Toyota is dying!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience