Acoustic request zth convoy in Ipoh

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Hi ladies & gentlemen

I am getting married and will have a tea ceremony on bride's side on 1st Feb, Wednesday.

Would like to invite zth kaki to convoy to the bride's house. Whoever in Ipoh on 1st Feb, very free nothing to do, welcome to bring their "modified-cars" for the convoy in Ipoh itself. Not KL to Ipoh.

Only for those who are already in Ipoh on that day. I will go to Ipoh the day before. Avoid rushing, accidents etc. Safety, security comes first. Probably meet at a place then all drive go together.

Call me on 012-2072372

Last edited:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
wah Acoustic sifu, Siong Hei Lam moon bro. two big celebrations ah... very fast oh..
read not so long ago someone want to intro girls to you now sudah mau kahwin.

good good... can ask for ang pow ah?:regular_smile:

Ipoh which part? If i am there will call you ok

Acoustic said:
Hi ladies & gentlemen

I am getting married and will have a tea ceremony on bride's side on 1st Feb, Wednesday.

Would like to invite zth kaki to convoy to the bride's house. Whoever in Ipoh on 1st Feb, very free nothing to do, welcome to bring their "modified-cars" for the convoy in Ipoh itself. Not KL to Ipoh.

Only for those who are already in Ipoh on that day. I will go to Ipoh the day before. Avoid rushing, accidents etc. Safety, security comes first. Probably meet at a place then all drive go together.

Call me on 012-2072372

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Ipoh town itself, bride's house at Taman Pengkalan

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
oooooohh ... then state properly laa ... to the IPOH TOYOTA KAKIS ... huahhahahaahaa ... as 1st i tot KL to ipoh ... hehehehehe

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Acoustic said:
Hi ladies & gentlemen

Call me on 012-2072372

congrats!!! sifu.... but no TT in PJY ka?????

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
huuu...taadaaa...no more title so called "bachelor" :D :D

anyway congratulation tu sifoo chin...
when is the TTT "pesta buih" ???

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
congrats to chin..
faster faster 'produce' one chin junior
and teach junior to dori-dori ...

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Chin,

Congra, i help you to book the whole house of 'Movement Peak' for the Ipoh kaki to hang up there.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
hey............ thanks guys ........................

it's OK for those who are not in Ipoh......festive season everyone should have their own plans :)

thanks to those who are in Ipoh, Banzai :) - I'll annouce the details later. See who will be there 1st.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well Chin, i could not make it either. But i hope you guys that is going have fun there and Report!!!:_: Pictures too if you can! And if you guys can get his pictures in bed with his wife..... even better!!! *cabut!*

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
thanks kevin :)

change of plans .... sorry guys ..... no more convoy in Ipoh.......

but I'll be visiting Ipoh on Wednesday evening and staying overnight. Will call you guys then :)

car talk :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm currently doing valve cover polishing. it's not done yet, but Im documenting it on http://www.tzywen.com. Great diy for show cars! enjoy =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience