ZTH Car Spotted ... !

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
LOL OMGWTFBBQ HAHAH!!
now i found the suspect who always put my wiper up grrr...i knew it must be someone tat knew me, either was my fren or from here...
u wil nvr see my car agian in subang.................................................................for a week to fix my mis-allign chasis and spray my bumper :D..
now got no car :(.....

Bump: LOL OMGWTFBBQ HAHAH!!
now i found the suspect who always put my wiper up grrr...i knew it must be someone tat knew me, either was my fren or from here...
u wil nvr see my car agian in subang.................................................................for a week to fix my mis-allign chasis and spray my bumper :D..
now got no car :(.....
Hahaha ..Normal people walking around wont dare to touch your car la .. They see the monster also walk aside already .. I don't need to see your car in subang la .. I straight go to the shop and remove your wiper .. hahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Spotted P-For-Putra in front at the side of AsiaCafe .. Shall post the picture "soon"

Bump: Spotted P-For-Putra in front at the side of AsiaCafe .. Shall post the picture "soon"

subsevend

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
it seems quite a num of ZTH members are in INTI and IN subang jaya..neway,i m EX inti student also..n i always lepak in SILVAs,o ASIA cafe 2..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hahaha rhys, I never knew you were such an amateur driver :P

Bump: hahaha rhys, I never knew you were such an amateur driver :P
That's not Rhys. It's his twin brother.....:rofl::rofl: Rhys car got big GIGI in front. Very shining because he use Colgate.....

Why no one spotted my before...so many times I drive the orange up to KL area....Hahahahaha~~~Sunway, Damansara, Subang, KV...=.=' Maybe my car too ugly...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
wow, I never noticed! thank you for the reminder titan! haha

I guess I must have been away from malaysia for too long, come to think of it, I only realised that the car above does not have an IC and projector headlamps.

Bump: wow, I never noticed! thank you for the reminder titan! haha

I guess I must have been away from malaysia for too long, come to think of it, I only realised that the car above does not have an IC and projector headlamps.

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
That's not Rhys. It's his twin brother.....:rofl::rofl: Rhys car got big GIGI in front. Very shining because he use Colgate.....

Why no one spotted my before...so many times I drive the orange up to KL area....Hahahahaha~~~Sunway, Damansara, Subang, KV...=.=' Maybe my car too ugly...
haha try put BIG BIG GT WING and stickers/decals, sure can very fast can notice you wan haha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone here knows where can i get this few brands of engine oil in Ipoh?
Any shops in Ipoh selling this..?

1. Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichtlauf 10w-40
2. Eneos Motor Oil Racing GT 10w-40 SN/CF
3. Petro Canada Supreme 10w-40 API SN
4. Mitsubishi Motors 10w-40

View attachment 513907 View attachment 513908 View attachment 513909 View attachment 513912

And also where can i get this few brands of auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience