Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha so this is where all the fuzz about on Kia Rio! Some Kia sales agent trying to promote eh?! :thefinger:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
why a sudden october fest is it ? handful here joined Oct 2017 and look so interested in kia.
i only interested in sausage fest. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For Salespeople to get so desperate, sales must be really bad. Poor things :damnmate:
Sales grabbed by the major brands already, then there are the old stock discount offered, so market is real tough.....:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think Rio is better suited for female drivers (who dont care about performance etc). Perfect for daily usage around the city. IMO
I disagree. For females they need better safety, better maneuverability, easy parking (sensors, rear parking camera, etc), good visibility and something that is easy to resell since they'll change every now and then just because it's "old".

Kia has zero resale and visibility plus maneuverability is questionable. And safety again is questionable.

I'd rather get my wife/daughter a Honda Jazz or a Toyota Yaris.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think Rio is better suited for female drivers (who dont care about performance etc). Perfect for daily usage around the city. IMO
Female drivers care about BRAND and LOOKS. Honda is a better brand, and Jazz is damn cute. And easier to park too since its shorter, and bigger boot so the lady can keep all her shoes in the boot.

Kia Rio came with sunroof too. Others at the price RM70k++ come with smaller rims as standard.
17inch rims is standard vs 16inch for Honda Jazz. Worth it.
Yes, Honda Jazz damn worth it cause change tyre that time won't cry cause 16" tyres cheaper.

Apeng08

Nov 24, 2008
Like i said, i don't know about the rest. I'm here for myself. Yeah, looking for another car also kena tembak like this is it?

Of course i do comparison with other models as well. But i saw they're talking about it on my feeds.

Personally I again think it depends on what you want. Fun drive? Resale value? Size? Cheap? Cheaper maintenance? etc etc.

Define your requirements then it'll be easier to choose the car.

I really hate these kind of people. Anyway what you wanna know again? I have sat in and driven the Kia Rio 1.4. It's comfortable but slow. I'll bet because of the cars weight vs the engine, the FC will be bad. I don't know how much an improvement the 1.6 will be.

Btw, I can see you joined Nov 2008. These jokers all show Oct 2017 joined and all have similar range IP addresses indicating they are accessing from the same place. Besides, with only 2 -3 posts to their nicks and all they do is promo promo promo, it's pretty obvious already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i converted my satria neo to gsr ck.
im thinking of upgrading it and i need some guide.

any way to gain more hp?

if i wanna change ca18 piston and rod , do i need to overhaul engine?
or just plug and play?

straight away change td05 , waste , intercooler , exhaust manifold and piping ?

there's too many things and i dont know wat to do.
haha..

all the pro please guide me.

thank you^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience