Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

Apeng08

Nov 24, 2008
In general KIA offers sharp design and loads of kit compared to its competitor

However, the parts are expensive and resale is bad.
If resale is not an issue and u dont mind the high service bill then go ahead.
You make me think twice now sir. I mean i agree with you. I had the "love at first sight" moment when i saw the ads but you got a point there. Maybe i should research more on the previous model as well.

Again, cheers!

Oct 3, 2017
Just want to ask whether the space inside the new Kia Rio is it spacious enough for a family of four? I've been thinking of buying a new car.

adibkhld

Oct 2, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys.

Basically i'm in dilemma of what car should i buy since there's heaps of new models coming right up.

But 1 brand particular stand up in some of my timeline and they're Kia Rio.

I never drive any Korean car before hence i appreciate all of your honest opinion on the matter.

https://twitter.com/RaufHusin/status/913268026987880448

[/IMG]
I fall in love with Kia Rio since a few years back, just because the rear bonnet is quite big (since currently I am driving a 2 doors car). Lol me.

Same with Apeng, never drive any Korean car before, but after reading comparison reviews in a few websites, this car got me. I think I need to go for a test drive.

I didnt really look at the engine size since I only drive around Klang Valley area only.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, your IP Addresses are giving you away as all being from the same location. Please stop your pretense and promotion of the Kia brand here.

This is a discussion forum for people with genuine questions - not for salesmen to talk amongst themselves to give false impressions on what people think of a topic.

Either you stop this or I'll ban you.

Oct 3, 2017
Shah Alam
I actually thinking of Rio, Jazz, and Fiesta for my option since current Myvi is ending now and would like to try non-Malaysia brand. And the new Myvi seems not happening anytime soon. Happen to do research about it and found this insanely active forum.

You guys think it will be better to wait for new Myvi or try for it? I test-drived Jazz and Fiesta, but yet to try Rio.
The price range is almost the same right?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
80k price range has a lot of competitors.

It all depends on what it is you want. Go try the car and see if you like it. If not go test the competition. Which is a lot. Jazz, City, Vios, etc.

And personally having driven the 1.3L (or was it 1.4L? Can't remember) hatch of the Rio - It's a heavy feeling car and I'm not one to enjoy heavy feel cars. And with the new City hybrid being made available, I'm pretty sure it'll beat the crap outta this Rio in terms of everything.

I dunno la. Cars are subjective. You like A, I like B. You ask if me I like A and I'll probably say no. So my advice is go try it.. like it... buy it. If not go look elsewhere.
Korean cars sells well only in Korean, maybe Australian also because cheap.....lol
Top 5 cars in Korea are Hyundai, Kia, Samsung, Daewoo and Sangyong. Hardly saw Honda, Toyota, Beemer, Mercedes and Porche. If Malaysian buys like Korean, Proton surely will survive.....lol:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where I can 'order' made to order (custom) intercoolers. I give the size measurements, they make it for me. Plus additional piping / installation etc.

Thank you,
Dom
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience