Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True bros! Sorry if my thread cause all of this.

I checked on Haval H1 & H2 recently. Quite promising tbh. Damn good china ppl nowadays. Msia brand also cannot keep up. LOL
I went to have a look at the H2 also. Quite nice, 1.5T engine but price is over 100k...:hmmmm:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So in the end who here actually bought/own a Kia Rio? Picture please. All I hear is your mother/brother/cousin/neighbors dog got one.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So in the end who here actually bought/own a Kia Rio? Picture please. All I hear is your mother/brother/cousin/neighbors dog got one.
Own selves dare not buy, recommend to mother, brother, cousins etc......lol:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Also could be Bezza. Why?

1. Perodua Bezza
Price from RM37,300
Estimated Fuel Efficiency: 21km /l

Eh but don't tembak me because of this ah? Still browsing haha
discussion bro, no tembak.

I would seriously go check out, kick tyres, sit back seat and test drive the Bezza before actually really considering it. I sat it in once and I hated it. The back seats are like bench seats - super straight. Very uncomfortable. The car is super under powered. And internally it's terrible unless you buy the top spec model. Even the Myvi feels and drives better.

But if it's just a daily market drive, pick kids from school kinda car - then Bezza is ok. The stop-start system I suspect will cause problems with the starter motor and battery in the long term. Some owners have said that the starter motor needs changing every 2 years but these guys are Grab drivers so their usage is a bit high.

Oh and once the stop-start kicks in your air-con goes to shit until you start moving again. In this kinda heat and weather, omfg it's super annoying. So you'll end up never using the eco mode and probably get 12-14km/L only.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
discussion bro, no tembak.

I would seriously go check out, kick tyres, sit back seat and test drive the Bezza before actually really considering it. I sat it in once and I hated it. The back seats are like bench seats - super straight. Very uncomfortable. The car is super under powered. And internally it's terrible unless you buy the top spec model. Even the Myvi feels and drives better.

But if it's just a daily market drive, pick kids from school kinda car - then Bezza is ok. The stop-start system I suspect will cause problems with the starter motor and battery in the long term. Some owners have said that the starter motor needs changing every 2 years but these guys are Grab drivers so their usage is a bit high.

Oh and once the stop-start kicks in your air-con goes to shit until you start moving again. In this kinda heat and weather, omfg it's super annoying. So you'll end up never using the eco mode and probably get 12-14km/L only.
12-14km/l can be achieved by the old campro engine without the underpower and no aircond situation.

Nothing special with the Bezza then.
No wonder u recommend Myvito.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
12-14km/l can be achieved by the old campro engine without the underpower and no aircond situation.

also... at the moment, clearance discount yo!!!! i believe some colors are already sold out.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

They are both rubbish, izso is just recommending the Myvito cause its less rubbish. But still rubbish. But its better compared to the Kia Rio (with its asking price) its a steaming heap of rubbish.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

I am currently facing a problem here, I have bought a mazda B8T 210 engine and it is in the midst of transfering it into my mazda astina.

The problem now is, the mechanic is facing a problem to help me lock the by welding the gearbox in order to become a 2wd. He has send to some machining shop but he told me its gonna leak and wont last long. So he say better source for TX3 or a b6 gb.

Please Please Please helppppp! Its been 3 months already.:dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience