wts your skyline? post it here

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
My manual transmission R34 GTT for sale. Full service history and receipts. Documented all things done to and with the car since day 1 of ownership here: EJ's Nissan Skyline GF-ER34 (.

Quite a number of mods done and to be done (upcoming parts to be fitted). Please read thru the above site for all mods already done. Asking for RM150,000.

sp7nky

May 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

haha im the first one who inspect the car...very nice and clean indeed...superb car..lucky buyer go and get it..can nego summore...1 series of R33 GTR non vspec...these are the aftermarket items that i noticed,

1. Racecraft carbon fiber bonnet
2. Work 9.5jj rim
3. Dunlop Direzza tires
4. HKS twin turbo (GTSS i guess)
5. Cusco Oil catch tank
6. Nismo Front lip
7. Double layer aluminium Nismo spoiler blade
8. Aftermarket handbrake and gearknob
9. Apexi twin air flow
10. Air filter adapter

others still remain original..eventhough im not testing/test drive but started the car, from sound of engine and idle, i believe the engine still in good condition

new buyer just need to touch up on engine bay, clean back the engine as well, full service etc...:adore:

current owner malay..according to seller, owner got BNR32, BCNR33, BNR34 and R35...:adore:

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

hmm meaning huh money money..where are you haha..

its hard cash bro..no loan etc except for personal loan etc..hmm insurance summore plus roadtax..atleast need 100k to cover all including reservice...

haa pot gas, i tot last time you are looking for one? go and get it la...depan mata already...later melepas baru nak cari balik hehe...

Feezdya, the car seller isnt the direct owner? really cant get any loan from bank ar? wah lau 100k would be a lot...

no one here knows the history of the car? Thanks.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
What could be the reason now seems more n more owner sell their skylines? Buying VW? :confused:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Feezdya, the car seller isnt the direct owner? really cant get any loan from bank ar? wah lau 100k would be a lot...

no one here knows the history of the car? Thanks.
seller not direct owner...he is selling on behalf of his customer..ATS Motorsport at Sunway..Near to Samurai Racing...

this car manufactured in 1995-1996...no banks are willing to give loan as current practice, loan is up to 15 years old from the date of manufacture...Raison d e' tre comes personal loan and credit loan...

yeah 100k will be a lot..only Genuine/Enthusiast buyer will appreciate the value of the car..:driver:

history on what term? free accident, low millage, owner kept as collection, reason selling because car always park in workshop intead of owner house (no parking space)...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

What could be the reason now seems more n more owner sell their skylines? Buying VW? :confused:
because it is totally weekend car..not for daily car :bawling:...since loan is available for 34 model, better sell it before loan is no more available..why upgrade to vw since me also selling mine hehe...

its time to change to 4 doors or family car :idea:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

:beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:
JK you coming tonite?

sp7nky

May 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
seller not direct owner...he is selling on behalf of his customer..ATS Motorsport at Sunway..Near to Samurai Racing...

this car manufactured in 1995-1996...no banks are willing to give loan as current practice, loan is up to 15 years old from the date of manufacture...Raison d e' tre comes personal loan and credit loan...

yeah 100k will be a lot..only Genuine/Enthusiast buyer will appreciate the value of the car..:driver:

history on what term? free accident, low millage, owner kept as collection, reason selling because car always park in workshop intead of owner house (no parking space)...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

because it is totally weekend car..not for daily car :bawling:...since loan is available for 34 model, better sell it before loan is no more available..why upgrade to vw since me also selling mine hehe...

its time to change to 4 doors or family car :idea:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

JK you coming tonite?
History as in since its kinda a rare car, where does it go for services? mods? does it belong to a forumer? stuff like that...

you also selling your R33? :hmmmm:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
History as in since its kinda a rare car, where does it go for services? mods? does it belong to a forumer? stuff like that...

you also selling your R33? :hmmmm:
fully service and MOD at ATS Performance sunway..nope owner not active in forum...

im selling both BNR34 and 33 hehe :stupid:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Feez booked R35.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Wifey sick so not gonna go out. Too bad, it's so near my place.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:driver:FOR THIS 2 WEEKS ONLY...PROMOTION!!:driver:
(4/8/09 - 24/8/09)

Any Wira/Putra size cars...(any car that size like those cars)...

ANY DIAMOND COLOR..U CHOOSE..

Outside only paint = RM 1.6k
Inside and Outside paint = RM 2k

Other size car pls sms or call for quote.

p/s : for quicker quote pls call or sms me..tq~ i hardly online now..hehehhe :burnout::burnout::burnout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience