When was the last you've washed your car?

farique

Jan 22, 2005

Not my shot, taken from Lowyat.net forum. The car is local. I've blackened the reg plate.

wow.. I've never seen that bad. The most I've seen is just the bumper, not the whole rear boot part.

S

semperfi

Not my shot, taken from Lowyat.net forum. The car is local. I've blackened the reg plate.

wow.. I've never seen that bad. The most I've seen is just the bumper, not the whole rear boot part.
GTR or GTT?? Looks like GTT to me with the additional GTR aftermarket bodykit mods. :hmmmm: A GTR owner won't let this happen to his car.

I would say it's a GTR wannabe and the rear side fenders doesn't look right. Crap, I could be wrong... anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

joethurr

Sep 11, 2007
Nic!!!.. so sorry I lost your number... Could you please drop me an sms. Unless you have already moved on and kitted your car..

Cheers..

Semperfi, is the level of dirtiness on your car in KK can match this? you told me before park outside few days the whole car cover in dust....:biggrin:

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
Huh ... Car can wash one, meh :confused: :banghead: I thought dirty, Re-spray paint only wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

Semperfi, is the level of dirtiness on your car in KK can match this? you told me before park outside few days the whole car cover in dust....:biggrin:
Not as bad as this la... When it rains... you can bet there's mud all over the side!

Huh ... Car can wash one, meh :confused: :banghead: I thought dirty, Re-spray paint only wor :hmmmm:
Huh ... Car can Re-spray one, meh :hmmmm: :banghead: I thought dirt, BUY again the same model wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

Something like that... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Every sunday's a car wash day...

NISMO S-TUNE

Dec 9, 2008
Hmmm...let's see...the last time that I washed my car is when I am drunk..and I think that was about 6yrs ago??!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Bump: Hmmm...let's see...the last time that I washed my car is when I am drunk..and I think that was about 6yrs ago??!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Something like that... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Every sunday's a car wash day...
Semperfi, you so brave. Just leave your car key like that. After those native jack your car and drive into the jungle...Hahahahaha

NISMO S-TUNE

Dec 9, 2008
Semperfi, you so brave. Just leave your car key like that. After those native jack your car and drive into the jungle...Hahahahaha
Have you heard about Native Guided Heat Missile (NGHM)?? Semperfi got tons of them set up around his house perimeter just to protect his ride instead of his house!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
What's this washing you guys keep referring to? :driver:

Bump: What's this washing you guys keep referring to? :driver:

derrickho

Jul 11, 2008
almost 2 - 3 day wash my ride..... hahahah....:smokin::smokin::smokin:
specially on weekend when free....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can any one tell me how to conduct a compression test? Also, What is AFR stand for? Thanks guys..