How to spend your Raya Money (Duit Raya)

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009

Send your money together with your skyline/GTR/RB engine and he will return the engine back with triple the awesome factor.

your engine can be amongst those engine lying around his workshop getting its deserved awesome treatment.

your engine will never look the same again after the treatment.

or if you just want to upgrade a specific part, you can choose from the shelves. or contact him to personalize it to your wants (color, finishing, etc)

like this oil pan for Silvia chassis with RB26 engine.

or this intake plenum with throttle body for RB engines.

or this fuse box cover for skyline i believe?

if you think your fuel system is not sufficient to your needs, they can do it too

this is why you should trust him in modifying your car/engine. Attention to detail at the highest level

not to mention countless achievement that shows this guy knows what he is doing and he proved it in drag racing which usually involves high-hp engine.

still have no idea who they are?

Read full article of this awesome legendary RB30 engine builder at awesomepowered.com
Link : How to Spend Your Raya Money

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...i am looking for a cheap bucket seat to create my own custom gaming seat for my ps3. how cheap can this kind of bucket seat complete with railing will cost for a 2nd hand one? something like the attachment

i dont need a branded one and just need 1 seat. just need it to look like the one on the picture. my budget would be rm300 and below....possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience