[WTA] power window set for EK

Jul 26, 2006
hi Sifus,
My franz just bought an EK, he claims that the car window is not an auto but manual mechanism, for those Honda sifus out there? how come EK will comes in manual window? i tot all EK suppose to come with power window, his car is EK3 by looking at the chassis. Izzit possible to convert the manual to auto? what thing should he looking for? wiring? switch? window panel? is there anyone there knows roughly how much should he going to spend for this including labour? thanks

Xtreme77

Jul 26, 2006
sorry, i am not with my franz now, what could be the possible cost to get everything done for the damn power windows, not really searching for those ViRS door panel ,just normal local EJ will do?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
You will need the motor, relays, wiring harness, power window switch and the power window regulator.

You won't need to swap door panel, just cover up the hole with some grommet.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hahaha... lawak la EK with no power window... I have even seen EK3 spec99 without tachometer. it is replaced by a huge i don't remember what meter. fuel gauge kot... JDM but low class heheh

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
amdfaisal said:
hahaha... lawak la EK with no power window... I have even seen EK3 spec99 without tachometer. it is replaced by a huge i don't remember what meter. fuel gauge kot... JDM but low class heheh
That's most probably EK2, not EK3.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
EK3 la hikaru... i test drove that car. the owner was one officer in the bangladeshi embassy... EK3 ML 1.5 SOHC non VTEC. surprised gak. the owner did not take good care of the car le... dent sana sini... really cheap... less than 55k if my memoey serves me rite back then... spec99 car manufactured year 2000...

but dono la maybe before shipping the car to mesia they replaced the meter cluster.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Maybe it's been swapped, amdfaisal.

Xtreme77, I still got the front passenger side power window motor with regulator if you want, also got a set of power window switch mechanism if you would like to have.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
I would like to install the above alarm system to my car. I ask a few shop and find out there are a few version of it:
1. Basic version rm1200
2. 550 series rm1800 with anti-hijack and autostart as compare to 1.
3. 2 way alarms with zone setting. RM2300
4. GSM tracking Rm4000

Anyone familiar with Clifford product, can explain more about the features (anti-hijack, shock sensor, tilt sensor, glass breaking sensor....) and price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience