[WTA] ej8 suspension and spring

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
my car is ej8 @ civic 96 local..

want to ask about problem that arise that was really bugging me.. :banghead:

whenever i go to uneven road, the car make sound 'ngoot ngoot' like the old trishaw.. already change the absorber, service the diskbrake pump, grind the disk, change the brake oil.. but the sound still exist..
does i have to change the spring also??
the sound is like metal 'gesel' dgn metal.. like old machinery sound.. anyone?? it really annoy me.. :banghead::banghead:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
its the bushing. u can test it out. open ur boot, push the car up and down. if got sound, means absorber.. but since u've already changed it, best guess would be the rear arm bushing. get a mech to check for worn bushing. be prepared, if it is bushing, it will cost u.

my advise: change all the bushing, even if there are ones that look useable, change it.

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
thanks..
btw, how much the bush cost me for the whole car? rm1k? another thing.. does OEM from thailand good? or i have to find the one from japan?? :nurse:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
you can do a search to find the answer for your question. It's been discussed many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times before.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
somewhere there. thailand is ok i guess, but if u compare it with the japan one, of course the japan one is stiffer.. which is better in terms for bushing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience