Wira 1.5 Modification

kphyvo

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
drexchan said:

Hi drexchan,
i like your wira SE extractor, i still prefer to be stock instead of change to other even nice looking extractor. i'm driving typical wira 1.5 gli and i wonder you could help to me to get one if you dont mind. i plan to get one for my car. oh ya, i'm from penang.

C@sp3R

Known Member
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
any1 knows the 4g91 original extractor is 4-1 or 4-2-1? i'm using stock wira exhaust, pick up doesn't feel so good.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
kphyvo said:
Hi drexchan,
i like your wira SE extractor, i still prefer to be stock instead of change to other even nice looking extractor. i'm driving typical wira 1.5 gli and i wonder you could help to me to get one if you dont mind. i plan to get one for my car. oh ya, i'm from penang.
I am afraid that i can't help in this. Try the market place in the forum.

acidburn

Nov 18, 2003
off topic a bit..
isit SE spring kit is much lowered than GLi model?
where can i get one the SE spring ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kota Bahru, Kelantan June 2010 – The epitome of high-tech automotive luxury, the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, was elegantly launched today in Kota Bahru, Kelantan by MOFAZ Exotic Car Sdn. Bhd. and Mercedes Benz Malaysia. Privileged clientele were presented with a sneak peak of the amazing Gullwing model earlier in March 2010 in conjunction with its worldwide launch, and MOFAZ Exotic Car was chosen as the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience