MOFAZ and Mercedes-Benz Malaysia launches SLS AMG in the East Coast Region

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Kota Bahru, Kelantan June 2010 – The epitome of high-tech automotive luxury, the new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, was elegantly launched today in Kota Bahru, Kelantan by MOFAZ Exotic Car Sdn. Bhd. and Mercedes Benz Malaysia. Privileged clientele were presented with a sneak peak of the amazing Gullwing model earlier in March 2010 in conjunction with its worldwide launch, and MOFAZ Exotic Car was chosen as the first dealer in the East Coast Malaysia region to present the car to discerning clients, based on its strong reputation and brand-recognizance amongst Mercedes-Benz owners in Kelantan and Terengganu.

SLS AMG Malaysian Launch

Mercedes SLS AMG Race Version Rendered

Haji Mohamed Fauzy Abdul Hamid, the President of the MOFAZ Group of Companies, during his welcoming speech, was quoted as saying: ”We are truly honoured to have been chosen by Mercedes-Benz Malaysia as the first dealership to officially launch the iconic Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG in East Coast Malaysia. After over 30 years of distinctive excellence in the automotive industry, MOFAZ looks forward to meeting discerning demands of the buyer market, and the Mercedes-Benz brand is indeed analogous to such demands. The Mercedes SLS AMG is truly the embodiment of advanced technology and unparallel luxury, and we are proud to showcase and present the car to our loyal clientele”.

Next, Mr. Florian Mueller, Vice President of Sales and Marketing Passenger Cars of Mercedes-Benz Malaysia and Mr Alveen Yeo, Product Manager of Mercedes-Benz Malaysia proceeded with a unique presentation of the Mercedes SLS AMG to the guests, highlighting the elegant yet purist design cues harking the evocative heritage of the legendary 50’s Gullwing 300 SL, intelligently lightweight structure and advanced handling dynamics, as well as, the outstanding performance package set to thrill owners of the iconic car.

Haji Fauzy and Mr Mueller went on to unveil the Mercedes SLS AMG, packaged to stir excitement and cause sensations, which successfully evoked such emotions amongst the guests present.

The SLS AMG is priced at RM1,999,999.00 (Private registration without insurance), and is now available for booking at MOFAZ Exotic Car Sdn. Bhd.

For further information, please contact Adit Rahim, MOFAZ Group Head of Communications at [email protected], or call 03 7952 6888.

About MOFAZ Exotic Car Sdn Bhd
MECSB, a subsidiary of the MOFAZ Group of Companies, started in humble settings in a shoplot located at Jalan Dusun Muda, off Jalan Bayam, Kota Bharu, Kelantan with initial staff strength of 6.

Moving forward, Mofaz Exotic Car Sdn Bhd became the 1st Mercedes Benz Autohaus in the East Coast of Malaysia, now strategically located at the main thoroughfare of Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra in Kota Bharu, in a sophisticated building that also houses the Showroom, After-sales and Services section and Parts and Inventory (3S), with staff strength that has almost tripled to meet business demands.

Within an area covering 5,357 sq.ft and just 5 minutes drive from the heart of the city, MOFAZ Exotic Car displays distinctive automobiles from the Mercedes-Benz stable, at present showcasing latest models such as the B180, C200 CGI(W204), E200 CGI(W212), C250 CGI, E300 AV and S300L. In June 2010, MOFAZ Exotic Car Sdn Bhd was chosen by Mercedes-Benz Malaysia to spearhead the launch of the iconic Mercedes SLS AMG, based on its commitment to the brand and its strong performance over the years.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2009/auto-news/rendered-mercedes-sls-amg-race-version/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Can someone list down the steps that I need to take when I wash and polish my car.
I got my new car last week and i noticed that there are some swirl marks as well as a hazy patch on the bonnet.

I was advised to polish the car, but I dont know if i should take it to a car detailing outfit or should i do it my self. $$ constraints :)

So, if i decide to DIY..can someone recomend me the products as well as the techniques that needs to be used.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience